ok, so i've just experienced one of the most weird and creepy things in my life, when i woke up this morning i felt a hand grasp onto my throat and begin forcing my head into my pillow, i yelled as best i could until i felt the hand slowly begin to pull away. As I arose from my forced position I relise that i am completly alone in my room, and my left hand feels very strange, as in when you hold something for a long time and then take it away, my question is, is it possible that i was subconciously strangling myself in my sleep, or am i just going insane??

plz help me

also, if anyone else has experienced anything similar, or strange of the same nature, please share,
Stop listening Fall Out Boy
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Its certainly not... normal
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
Quote by Meatball200
This is definately NOT a job for the pit.

Unless he cummed blood when he woke up
Its more likely you just had a nightmare, next time it happens, dont struggle, just try to put your finger to the palm of your other hand, it will go through it if you're dreaming. I have awful nightmares sometimes, really vivid disturbing stuff and this is something that I found really works for me.

It works because as soon as you realise you're dreaming, you wake up.

Feelings of suffocation or being strangled are really really common, My most common one is that there is a dead weight on top of me crushing me and no matter what I do I cant get it off.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
only happens when you fap before you sleep..
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
Sounds like Alien Hand Syndrome...

I wrote an essay on it in 6th grade, so I cant remember exactly, but it basically means your hand is out of your control. You should probably see a doctor. I think I read about it on Ask.com or something.
Quote by damn-right!

Feelings of suffocation or being strangled are really really common, My most common one is that there is a dead weight on top of me crushing me and no matter what I do I cant get it off.

the most common feeling for me is being stabbed

Same thing, except I felt a hand grasp my dick...
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
to stentroll: its supposed to be cockpiece i think...
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
Quote by mow_mow
to stentroll: its supposed to be cockpiece i think...

That's what I thought at first .

Check wiki.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
well, that was unexpected.
so that IS a nice codpiece...
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
Were you awake when this happened? Do you usually sleep face-down? If the answers are no and yes, respectively, then it could be sleep paralysis. This is a problem I've had before. It happens when you're just waking up, I believe, and the accompanying images are pretty realistic, to say the least. It might have been that in the nightmare, you were strangling yourself, and when you woke up it felt real(but it really isn't, you were paralysed, after all).

Also, have you any idea how long this took? I think sleep paralysis usually lasts up to 10 seconds. It did for me, anyway.

See what this says:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis#Symptoms
ahh sylar got ya u are special

nobody dies a virgin, life fucks with us all

(\_/)
(o_o)
_(u u)_
this is the bunny,
add this to your signature
to help him rule the world

come to the darkside.......................we have cookies.
Sleep paralysis.

Seriously.

It is sleep paralysis.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

Quote by output24
Sleep paralysis.

Seriously.

It is sleep paralysis.

You mean when a Pokemon uses Sleep Powder and Stun Spore at the same time?
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
maybe its wat we call...incubus! if you don;t know what that is.....google it! scary ****!!
Sleep paralysis is actually fairly common. If I can remember correctly symptoms include a feeling of weight on your chest, a feeling of levitation, or the presence of a person or thing. It's caused by your brain "disconnecting" so to speak from your body, so you don't act out your dreams, and you woke up during this time.

Sleep paralysis accounts for a lot of "alien abductions" too.