Yeah does anyone have an empty wah shell? I REALLY need one. I've got a set of Duncan Designed humbuckers and other miscellaneous parts lying around. Let me know what you have! Thanks
-Marshall
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
I do not have a shell lying around, but if you want to just buy one. You can get one from Small Bear Electronics. Steve is a great guy with awesome products! The shell itself is a little expensive, but very rugged and of solid build. Just a thought if you can't muster up anything else. Also, check local music stores. Good luck man.
Quote by The Naffin
I do not have a shell lying around, but if you want to just buy one. You can get one from Small Bear Electronics. Steve is a great guy with awesome products! The shell itself is a little expensive, but very rugged and of solid build. Just a thought if you can't muster up anything else. Also, check local music stores. Good luck man.

That's what I was looking at moments before I posted this. I don't mind spending $40+ on it but if I can get one a little cheaper than what the hell, right? I also have too many pickups lying around that I need to get rid of.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Another quick thought... Ebay is your friend for cheap/broken pedals, haha. Find a cheap wah, or broken wah. I've seen some for pretty cheap before. I, like you, am always hunting for some cheap enclosures... wahs shells are just hard to get, which sucks.
Bump!
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
bump.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112