Hey guys,

Happy new year to all of you. I haven't recorded anything in quite some time so I thought I'd just give this a quick shot today. I think John5 is an amazing guitarist and doesn't really get too much attention around here.

This is the first 2mins of Damaged. I don't play it all note for note but it's pretty close, It's a really fun song to play and jam along with so check it out and let me know what you think. Audio and video quality isn't great but it's good enough to view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eFHHXjB3zg
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Epiphone Les Paul Std emg81/85
Krank Rev Jr.
Marshall Valvestate S80 (8240)
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
Thanks man. I've been playing off and on around 10 years. I first learned this song about 2 or 3 months ago. I really love the first 2 verses.
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Krank Rev Jr.
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
Quote by Mqwathi
Thanks man. I've been playing off and on around 10 years. I first learned this song about 2 or 3 months ago. I really love the first 2 verses.

You should be proud, man, you have some serious skill, and I'm not just saying that. What methods do you use when you practice?
To be honest I never really "practice". I just try learn new songs all the time. Usually always via Guitar Pro.
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Krank Rev Jr.
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
Quote by Mqwathi
To be honest I never really "practice". I just try learn new songs all the time. Usually always via Guitar Pro.

Strangely enough, that's exactly how I do it too. I've only been learning for 2 years, but I think I've progressed quite well seeing as I only learn songs and jam to backing tracks, etc.

I try to learn by ear whenever I can, however. I've learned The Great Debate by Dream Theater and Constant Motion entirely by ear. It took me a couple of months, but in the end, it ended up sounding really good. I'd love to hear more of your stuff.
Check on my profile page. I have quite a few tracks.
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Krank Rev Jr.
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ