Major lol
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by boreamor
The kid was photoshopped in there.

No, the room was photoshopped around the kid. One cannot simply copy and paste that god of men - you must build a world around him.
Quote by blue_strat
No, the room was photoshopped around the kid. One cannot simply copy and paste that god of men - you must build a world around him.

haha good point.
Quote by blue_strat

This.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Has everyone neglected the man pulling his pants down? It's a much bigger concern than the kid with the acoustic.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
the kid is obviously destroying the older peoples souls with a 9000nps solo, he is one of the most techinally advanced players in the world, in fact he probably is, science has proven that he can physically melt your face clean off in 10 seconds flat, he is also the ultimate rebel, he once punched a baby with down syndrome and diabetes right in the middle of its face, he has had sex with over twenty thousand women, his penis is so epic in can turn lesbians straight in 0.389 seconds, he once fought a bear, he also fought Will Ferrel, but he lost
[lUlLaBiEs tO pAraLyZE]
Quote by Shaunedy
Reminds me of The Pick of Destiny with that Kickapoo scene...

yeah thats what i thought :P
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by gunsandroses
the kid is obviously destroying the older peoples souls with a 9000nps solo, he is one of the most techinally advanced players in the world, in fact he probably is, science has proven that he can physically melt your face clean off in 10 seconds flat, he is also the ultimate rebel, he once punched a baby with down syndrome and diabetes right in the middle of its face, he has had sex with over twenty thousand women, his penis is so epic in can turn lesbians straight in 0.389 seconds, he once fought a bear, he also fought Will Ferrel, but he lost

Oh okay, I thought you were talking about Chuck Norris.
Quote by chris_red
Oh okay, I thought you were talking about Chuck Norris.

ok, new point of this thread.......Will Ferrel Versus Chuck Norris?
[lUlLaBiEs tO pAraLyZE]
That kid's rocking is so sexy that that guy is about to pounce on him!
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by gunsandroses
ok, new point of this thread.......Will Ferrel Versus Chuck Norris?

well technically Chuck but Will could knock him out with his jokes...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC