Around the £100 budget. I'd like a couple of built in effects like flanger or delay etc, but not fond of the line 6 amps. Suggestions for any and all styles appreciated
Go with a vox valvetronix combo, a friend a mine got one a week ago and loves it. Very Vintage with good modern distortion and effects...
Try out a Vox DA 20. Pretty good variety of FX and has 2x8 speaker configuration. Often overlooked, but it does have a nice stereo tonal quality to it. It can also be used with batteries.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Roland Microcube, Vox DA amps, Peavey Vypyr 15w. That's pretty much all you'll find that are good amps in terms of having effects.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I like the Vypyrs
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by Raijouta
Roland Microcube, Vox DA amps, Peavey Vypyr 15w. That's pretty much all you'll find that are good amps in terms of having effects.

+1

haven't actually tried the vypyr yet... or the vox da XD

if you can stretch a little, the roland cube 30x and vox ad15/30vt would likely be worth a try too (i have tried those )
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?