My brothers friend was annoying me out on the street throwing things at me, so as the little devil that i was, i stomped my foot out to scare him but to my dismay there was a car driving towards him and he jumped in front of it LMFAO.

It's funny cause nothing serious happened, he just wrecked his new nike shoes, serves the little bugger tbh.

Anybody have any similar experiences ?
I want to be your brother's friend.

I wanted to save his nike shoes, if you knwo what I mena
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by valdean
Your brother got hit by a car and his shoes got wrecked?

I was thinking the same thing.

"Has anyone seen my shoes?"

Cookie for the reference.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I have a similar experience.

Okay, so there was this one time that my friend was annoying me, throwing things at me. Being the bastard that I was, I stomped my foot at him. To my dismay, there was a car coming down the road. Instead of warning him, I LMFAO'd. He was hit by that car. He died, as did the passenger of the car.

It was hilarious.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by valdean
Your brother got hit by a car and his shoes got wrecked?

His friend did, the car like practiclly hit his ass and he fell forward and the tyres caught on his shoes. The woman stepped out of the car shocked while he screamed "REVERSE REVERSE REVERSE"

Long story short he was fine.

RIP his little nike shoes
Quote by sneyob
I was thinking the same thing.

"Has anyone seen my shoes?"

Cookie for the reference.

Dane Cook xD

Sometimes I puke out shards of my own pelvis, it's tradition in my family. (Paraphrased, I cannae remember it word for word)

And LOL at him, .
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

This kid I know once got hit by a truck trying to run after his stray ball.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I have a similar experience.

Okay, so there was this one time that my friend was annoying me, throwing things at me. Being the bastard that I was, I stomped my foot at him. To my dismay, there was a car coming down the road. Instead of warning him, I LMFAO'd. He was hit by that car. He died, as did the passenger of the car.

It was hilarious.

LMFAO