http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S320-S-Series-Electric-Guitar?sku=512503

i like the look plus i heard the zr trem is awesome and easier to use that others. quick questions for anyone thats played it or owns it - does the open pore finish make it look "cheap" in person? also, does the back of the neck have a finish on it like a les paul does, or is it just the open wood? thanks
It has a satin finish on the neck.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The finish looks very dark and matte in real life a bit like satin black but it's very cool because you can feel the grain
the neck is satin finished and feels very good
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
sorry if this is a dumb question - is a satin finish like the neck of a les paul - very glossy and shiny? i have an lp and i dont really like it, doesnt feel as fast
nope

it's real fast and not real shiny
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
My friend owns this guitar, and i've played it. I really liked it, it's very light, lovely neck, although very thin. It's rather easy to hold the High E by accident with it, as the neck is so thin. But it has a great tone, especially for some hardrock/metal. Overall I'd say it's a great guitar.