Page 1 of 2
First of all happy new year to you all, although it doesn't feel very happy for me.

Basically i went out with a few of the lads last night and it turned out to be one of the worst nights of my life. Lets start from the top:

- My mate broke the block lift in my halls. This was before we went out on the town. Spent 40 mins in there and i'm getting charged 200 quid for it (that i'm making him pay of course)
- When we did get to the nightclub at around half 11, the bitch of a barmaid firstly served everyone around me (even if they had just got to the bar after me) so i had no drink with me when '09 came around.
- Not only that, but after that she short changed me; got two drinks worth 6 quid and paid with a 20. So i should get 14 pounds change right? WRONG - she gave me only 9 (therefore she thinks i paid with 15...which is just ****ing stupid). I point this out to her and she then takes the drinks off of me and claims i'm being rude to her etc. Had to spend the first hour of the new year looking for the management so i could get 11 pounds back (my change + drinks)...gave them my no. etc. Still no 11 quid though.
- Shortly afterwards, my friend gets kicked out of the club for being drunk etc, so we have to go back to mine. On the way some retards from my old school start a fight with us. No-one is hurt but we had to break it up because my friend was mortal drunk and had to get him back. Got one of their bikes though (which is at my flat now)
- Get back to mine at about 3 am. My friends are then sick all over my bedding, all over my bathroom and my mate tries to piss in my oven. Cleaning all this **** up and replacing crap is gonna cost me at least 100 quid (which i'm getting back off of them cos they know i'll hunt the ****ers down if they don't pay up)

tl;dr: **** new years eve/day for reasons above and being financially ass-raped (at least 300 quid worth of damage) for collateral damage to my flat/halls.

To prevent this becoming just a long whine...were any of your nights as bad as this?
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
No.

My night was awesome.

My friend shot a rocket out his ass.

True story.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
pissing in an oven is the best way to bring in the new year.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Well, atleast noone died.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I didn't read it, but I'd like to congratulate you on ditching the lime green text.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Yes. I ran out of friends to help keep all of my fans under control, so I ended up having to lay the whole front row of chicks to help me... I HATE MY LIFE!
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I didn't read it, but I'd like to congratulate you on ditching the lime green text.

Say what?

Nah i'm bored of lime. Will chose another colour soon.

Quote by cliff_em_all
pissing in an oven is the best way to bring in the new year.

It isn't when it's your oven
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

Last edited by A8039077 at Jan 1, 2009,
I spent my new year really drunk sharing a bed with 3 other naked guys at 7 in the morning. True story, its the best way to start a year. But to balance out the gayness i did pull a couple of girls.
I feel for you mate. Don't sweat it though; there are still 364 more days to be great!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Hah, well at least a rocket didn't blow 10 inches from your face like it happened to my father last night.
We were all excited to launch this small rocket and placed it on the edge of our house. Turns out we were supposed to put it on a large spaced area on a flat floor.
Well the rocket launched, we were smiling. Suddenly it started spinning like crazy and we went inside the house like crazy. My dad fell in the inside of the house and the rocket flew inside and blew right on his legs..

Luckily he didn't get hurt, he got his pants burned up though.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by Adamtbh
you have aquired a bike, sell it and you have your money back

It's a really **** bike.

Oh and guess where my night out was?
Quote by dudius

I just woke up with a bitch I don't even remember. She won't woke up and I feel like eating breakfast....Alone.

She's not ugly and she's kind of fine, but I don't want her to see me when she wakes up.

Help.

I need somebody.

Help.

Not anybody.

Help.

I'm being ****ing serious! Suggestions? FAST PLEASE.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Lets start from the top:

- My mate broke the block lift in my halls. This was before we went out on the town. Spent 40 mins in there and i'm getting charged 200 quid for it (that i'm making him pay of course)

Get over it.

- When we did get to the nightclub at around half 11, the bitch of a barmaid firstly served everyone around me (even if they had just got to the bar after me) so i had no drink with me when '09 came around.

Don't go to the club 30 mins before midnight... that was a bit stupid

- Not only that, but after that she short changed me; got two drinks worth 6 quid and paid with a 20. So i should get 14 pounds change right? WRONG - she gave me only 9 (therefore she thinks i paid with 15...which is just ****ing stupid). I point this out to her and she then takes the drinks off of me and claims i'm being rude to her etc. Had to spend the first hour of the new year looking for the management so i could get 11 pounds back (my change + drinks)...gave them my no. etc. Still no 11 quid though.

Once again, it's not really that much of a problem

- Shortly afterwards, my friend gets kicked out of the club for being drunk etc, so we have to go back to mine. On the way some retards from my old school start a fight with us. No-one is hurt but we had to break it up because my friend was mortal drunk and had to get him back. Got one of their bikes though (which is at my flat now)

Your friend got too drunk, it's his own fault.

- Get back to mine at about 3 am. My friends are then sick all over my bedding, all over my bathroom and my mate tries to piss in my oven. Cleaning all this **** up and replacing crap is gonna cost me at least 100 quid (which i'm getting back off of them cos they know i'll hunt the ****ers down if they don't pay up)

Don't invite them back.

Seriously, just chillax.

EDIT: I have way too much time on my hands
Quote by Pertenozzo
I just woke up with a bitch I don't even remember. She won't woke up and I feel like eating breakfast....Alone.

She's not ugly and she's kind of fine, but I don't want her to see me when she wakes up.

Help.

I need somebody.

Help.

Not anybody.

Help.

Been there.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I spent my new year really drunk sharing a bed with 3 other naked guys at 7 in the morning. True story, its the best way to start a year. But to balance out the gayness i did pull a couple of girls.

hmm, I'm not quite sure you balanced out the gayness enough...
E'rbody In The Club Gettin' Tip-say
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by A8039077
First of all happy new year to you all, although it doesn't feel very happy for me.

Basically i went out with a few of the lads last night and it turned out to be one of the worst nights of my life. Lets start from the top:

tl;dr: **** new years eve/day for reasons above and being financially ass-raped (at least 300 quid worth of damage) for collateral damage to my flat/halls.

To prevent this becoming just a long whine...were any of your nights as bad as this?

you got a bike. You should be thankful.

okay, now run along and go beat someone up.

but seriously, don't let it happen next time...REALLY.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Damn man, I can't ****ing turn the car on because I'm 97% sure that she'll hear it.

Should I just speak spanish only and act as the maid of the house? (That's a suggestion from a friend on msn).

Well thank you for all your suggestions, and sorry for stealing some of your thread, TS. But this is ****ED UP. I got's to go now.

Quote by Pertenozzo

Help.

I need somebody.

Help.

Not anybody.

Help.

Roll her out of the window? Or tell her you drugged and raped her to save her pride? Or actually rape her? Take photos? What do you want from me?
Quote by A8039077
It's a really **** bike.

Oh and guess where my night out was?

hmm venue?
Quote by aaciseric
Roll her out of the window? Or tell her you drugged and raped her to save her pride? Or actually rape her? Take photos? What do you want from me?

I want you to travel here fast.

To pose as me.

So I can go eat at IHOP and I can draw on the tables.

More seriously though, I would take a picture but I can't find my phone or my left shoe...so I'm wearing a sandal on my left foot.

Thank you...now I must deal with my own actions.

Mine was lame too. I tried to nut the second it was the New Year, but my sister came into the room right before I was about to prepare.

So I waited until after midnight, and beat off in my room.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by kaihansen
hmm, I'm not quite sure you balanced out the gayness enough...

Oh i beg to differ
I watched Young Frankenstein. Good times
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Oh i beg to differ

I really do hope those guys were very feminine.
My night was awesome.

Went to this party and met this cute chick and got her no.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Wow.
I came to UG looking for a tab,
but i find this highly entertaining thread instead.

the pit has done it once again.
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
My night was awesome.

Went to this party and met this cute chick and got her no.
Word to the persian: It was me. >_> Im not a chick. Happy New Year, I gave you a fake number!
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Insanitydenied
Word to the persian: It was me. >_> Im not a chick. Happy New Year, I gave you a fake number!

Then what the hell were those things I was squeezing?!

And kudos to you. I think you're the only guy who actually knows I'm Persian.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Adamtbh
hmm venue?

Would i dare. Venue is full of young filth lol. Was at The Attic...

Oh, one thing i forgot to mention in my original post that's pretty important. The people who run the halls are outside of the university and are considering evicting me because of said damage to my flat and block

EDIT: There was a load of smashed bottles etc that were left by other people in the block and they're trying to blame me for it. Also i got into a massive argument with a security guard outside of my block over the lift damage (although really we were both pissed off; me because of my night and him because some kids had been throwing rocks through windows in the other side of the halls)
Quote by dudius

Last edited by A8039077 at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Then what the hell were those things I was squeezing?!

And kudos to you. I think you're the only guy who actually knows I'm Persian.

They were bags of coke...I got momentarily distracted, and next thing I know, you're feeling up my side job's products. For future reference, rip open the shirt first.
Quote by diofan88
Quote by Insanitydenied
They were bags of coke...I got momentarily distracted, and next thing I know, you're feeling up my side job's products. For future reference, rip open the shirt first.

Wait.... so what I sucked up wasn't your dry lactated milk powder?!
Carmel is hawt
Page 1 of 2