Page 1 of 2
I thought this comic was pretty funny

apparently, this guy is turning it into a series and he's posting them here: http://tobias-cropes90.deviantart.com/

the second one is my favorite lol
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
It's funny because this is what faux communists/marxists think they are and whats good for the world.
that

wasn't

funny. /--____--
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
this made me lol for some reason
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
this is just perfect for a reverse-blood-cum joke.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by nexteyenate
I thought this comic was pretty funny

You thought wrong.
The OP is clearly the author of that horrific attempt at humour.
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
Quote by creeping.death!
Aside from the fact that the author is obviously TS, I found them to be quite funny.

I didn't make these...
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
I didn't make these...

Then there's really no explaining you liking them.
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
Quote by Abhorred One
Then there's really no explaining you liking them.

well the first one didn't really make me lol at all, but i did laugh at the second one. basically, i just see some epic potential in this comic.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by boreamor
I actually think the Pit should have a thread where they make their own comics in a C&H fashion. Good idea?

If someone starts off with some good ones, I see no reason why not.
Quote by guitardude34875

yes, wah

Damn, you bet me!

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
No thanks...
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by boreamor
I actually think the Pit should have a thread where they make their own comics in a C&H fashion. Good idea?

very good idea. you should make one.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I would make one but unfortunately I suck at MS Paint
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by boreamor

It would be a good idea anywhere else but the Pit...

icumblud lololollolololololololol

lolwut olololololololololololololo

rape ololololololololololol

faplolololololololololo

You get the idea.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
It would be a good idea anywhere else but the Pit...

icumblud lololollolololololololol

lolwut olololololololololololololo

rape ololololololololololol

faplolololololololololo

You get the idea.

Yeah. I guess =/ Damn us unintelligent, brain dead Pit Monkeys!
I have an idea. feel free to steal it: a representative from NMSOH (New Mexico Survivors of Homicide) knocks on a door and politely asks for a donation. the guy that was in the house says "So you mean you survived homicide? one sec..." and grabs a shotgun. *There is a frame here where there is no text, just the guy holding a shotgun and the NMSOH representative standing there with a smile on his face* The last frame is identical to last except the guy has pumped the shotgun (so just have some text next to the shotgun that says *click* or something) and the NMSOH rep is no longer smiling. there's an idea for you, boreamor!
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
I have an idea. feel free to steal it: a representative from NMSOH (New Mexico Survivors of Homicide) knocks on a door and politely asks for a donation. the guy that was in the house says "So you mean you survived homicide? one sec..." and grabs a shotgun. *There is a frame here where there is no text, just the guy holding a shotgun and the NMSOH representative standing there with a smile on his face* The last frame is identical to last except the guy has pumped the shotgun (so just have some text next to the shotgun that says *click* or something) and the NMSOH rep is no longer smiling. there's an idea for you, boreamor!

Knowing full well that this makes me an idiot:

I don't get it.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by boreamor
+1

survivor of homicide = zombie
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
survivor of homicide = zombie

A homicide is a murder though... Technically a it'd be a survivor a homicide attempt... And it wouldn't be a zombie.

Or am I still drunk?
Quote by boreamor
A homicide is a murder though... Technically a it'd be a survivor a homicide attempt... And it wouldn't be a zombie.

Or am I still drunk?

but literally someone who survived homicide (which technically means being killed by another person) would survive death, so they would be a zombie. This really shouldn't be that confusing...
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
but literally someone who survived homicide (which technically means being killed by another person) would survive death, so they would be a zombie. This really shouldn't be that confusing...

No zombies are fantasy monsters that are dead but magically animated

I need a coffee. xD
Quote by boreamor
No zombies are fantasy monsters that are dead but magically animated

I need a coffee. xD

...just...nevermind.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Page 1 of 2