When i try to make the drums from a GP file into an MP3, everything goes fine, i record with GP, and it saves on my desktop, but when i play it, its silent, there is no sound... Does anyone know how to fix this ?
Unless I'm mistaken, only tracks using the realistic sound editor can be made into MP3 files. If you are using it, then i have no idea
No offense, but GP is bad for drums in my opinion, but yea to help you out, the RSE (Realistic Sound Engine, F2) has to be turned on, otherwise your just hearing midi, which you could export with the File menu, export, then midi, but yea was the RSE turned on when you tried?
The best thing to do is export as MIDI and convert the MIDI to MP3, or you get a tonne of background noise and generally crap sound
Quote by gallagher2006
The best thing to do is export as MIDI and convert the MIDI to MP3, or you get a tonne of background noise and generally crap sound

no the best thing to do would be to run the MIDI through a srum machine and render that to mp3
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well has nothing to do with RSE as far as I know. You should select stereo mix as your recording device from the windows sound mixer, then it works.
Quote by Taygunov
How do i turn on RSE ?

The little button that says "RSE."
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
no the best thing to do would be to run the MIDI through a srum machine and render that to mp3

I'm assumming he doesn';t have reason, but if he does, by all means to that!

You can get decent sounding snares and hi hats.
Quote by gallagher2006

there are a lot of free alternatives to reason if the only thing you want is a decent drum sound.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by gallagher2006

I don't see why he doesn't find a drummer? There's got to be one of em' on UG. Also, you could export the drums as MIDI, get Home Studio, insert midi fili, insert soft synth, and BAM, the drums will sound like you had to buy a program to get them.
I dont want a good sounding drum i just want something to play over, where can i locate this RSE thing i don't see the button, the problem is that when i record the drums, there is no sound
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
there are a lot of free alternatives to reason if the only thing you want is a decent drum sound.

Like..?