Everyone does it, listen to a particular song a lot, for whatever reason..

What's your song(s) of the moment/day/week?

Hatredcopter - Dethklok
Livin on a prayer - Bon Jovi
Main Offender - The Hives
Last edited by SlayedInTheFace at Jan 1, 2009,
DJ Krush - Day's End
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Rainin men.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Thats What You Get- Paramore
Im Yours- Jason Mraz

Its not my fault.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
There's no sympathy for the dead - escape the fate
and we won't back down - escape the fate
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I only have 3 songs in total that I can listen to right now.
Knocking on Heavens Door by GNR,
In This River by Black Label Society and
Fall of the Peacemakers by Molly Hatchet.

All are kinda ballads. Oh and dont think that peacemaker means "hippie". In this case I think its the gun called Peacemaker. Or something. Jak ftw!
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
paperthin hymn-anberlin
jesus of suburbia-green day
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
faith -George Michael jk lol
the bleeding Five finger death punch
tears in heaven- CLapton
trust- megadeth
Cliffs of Dover
Eric Johnson.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.

Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Great High Mountain - Jack White
Enormous Penis - Da Vinci's Notebook (I am dead serious...awesome song)
Show Her - Hot Action Cop
Cure For Pain - Morphine
The Past Recedes - John Frusciante
snow patrol- spitting games
death cab for cutie- president of what?
rufus wainwright- hallelujah
.."Smells Like Teen Spirit"- Nirvana

I have to know the song to learn It.. And It Is catchy..
Tourettes - Nirvana
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Carol Of The Bells - August Burns Red
Flux - Bloc Party
Synesthesia - AFI
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
Decode-Paramore
You Oughta Know-Alanis Morissette
Down From the Sky-Trivium
Torn Between Scylla and Charbydis-Trivium
Sex Toyz-Brokencyde
Dream On-Aerosmith
Mr. Brownstone-Guns N Roses
She Is Beautiful-Andrew WK

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
................... .................... .................... ..................., -~~'''''''~~--,,_
................... .................... .................... ...............,-~'' -,:::::::::::::::::: :''-,
................... .................... .................... ..........,~'':::::: ::',:::::::::::::::: ::::|',
................... .................... .................... ..........|::::::,-~ '''___''''~~--~''':}
................... .................... .................... ..........'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
................... .................... .................... ..........|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
................... .................... .................... .........(_''~-': : : : :: : : :: : : : : :/
................... .................... .................... ..........'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--never Gonna
................... .................... .................... ..............|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----give You Up!
................... .................... .................... .........,-''\':\: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-' Never Gonna
................... .................... .................... ...__,-';;;;;\:''-,: : : :'~---~''/| Let You Down!
................... .................... ..............__,-~' ';;;;;;/;;;;;;;\: :\: : :____/: :',__
................... .................... ..,- ~~~''''_;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,
................... .................... ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;; \. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................... ..................., ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;; ;;;\. . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
................... ................,-'' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;; ;;;;;',: : :|:::|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
................... ..............,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;', ;;;;;;;;;;;\. . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
................... ............./;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;; ;;;;;;;\. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
................... .........../;;,-';;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;, ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,; ;;;;;;;;;|. .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
................... ........../;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|
................... .......,~'';;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................... ...,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;,;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |\;;;;;;;|
................... ..,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;/;../..,-';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
................... .|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;/.../..;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
................... ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;, /..../;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|'''' ~-,
................../ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/. .../,;;;,;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;; ;;|-,,__
................/;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'.. .;/,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|; ;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-, _
............../;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'... .|,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|:: ::'''~--~'''||;;;;;| ;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~-- ,
............,';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::: :::::::::::|;;;;;',; ;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,
.........../;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-'......,'; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::: :::::::::::',;;;;;;| _''''~--,,-~---,,___ ,-~~'''__''~-\
.........,-';;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,'......../; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:: :::::::::::::|;;;;;; |................... ..''-,\_''-,''-,
#DTWD
Cold Hands- The Black Lips

Lounge Act-Nirvana
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
Pull the Plug - Death
Down from the Sky - Trivium
Shogun - Trivium
Imperium - Machine Head
Bedlam 123 - Exodus
White Walls - Between the Buried and Me
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos