Page 1 of 2
FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ

Steeltrooper - Lead by Judice Steele (not me!), Steeltrooper is a melodic heavy metal band from the West Midlands of the UK. Lightning fast whammy pedal guitar solos, dual guitar harmonies and powerful vocals define the band's sound.

Steeltrooper is:
JUDICE STEELE (Owen Hill) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Songwriter
LzR (Lawrence Shaw) - Harmony Guitar & Backing Vocals
GAZ JONES - Drums
DAVE MORGAN - Bass

Please have a listen @
http://facebook.com/steeltrooper

and please give us a 'like'!

We now have twitter!! follow us http://twitter.com/steeltrooper
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Last edited by FischmungaXTR at Jan 9, 2012,
FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Quote by mattallica
Rad name. Sounds pretty awesome, definately not flawless, but has tonnes of potential. I really like your vocal timber- reminds me alot of Matt Barlow. Good work.

Your band is awesome btw.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

mepmep
785 IQ
Pretty awesome so far, but I don't really like your vocals. You got a ton of potential. Get more myspace friends! Go advertise your selvs. Play live! Go forth and be awesome!
FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Quote by mepmep
Pretty awesome so far, but I don't really like your vocals. You got a ton of potential. Get more myspace friends! Go advertise your selvs. Play live! Go forth and be awesome!

We must! we must!

Hopefully we're going to do some battle of the bands this year.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Updated.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

liam9564
190 IQ
only listened to the first 2 tracks but i think its pretty impressive and the melodic legato fills are nothing short of great, the Iron maiden influence really sticks out i should listen to some more
99-------------55--------6666-------44-----444
99-------------55-----66-----66-----44-44--44
99-------------55-----66--66666---44--44--44
99-------------55-----66-------66---44--------44
99999999---55------66--------66--44--------44
mepmep
785 IQ
I wasn't lying, you need more myspace friends!!! You only have 12!!! Send friend requests to every person you know, band you know, venue you know, and all the friends of all the people you friend requested. And all their friends. And all their friends!!! Myspace is the best advertising thing there is today, but you gotta utalize it.

I'd add you, but my band isn't gonna make a myspace till we got recorded songs, which seems to be taking ffffffoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrr.
FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Steeltrooper is playing in the Staffordshire University battle of the bands 2009.

@:
Legends, Stafford campus

Tuesday 24th Feb. 9pm. Free, over 18 only.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

COBHC728
1a2a3a
712 IQ
Good stuff.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Hey everybody, Steeltrooper is about to start rehearsing again after the summer break, and we have 2 gigs lined up:

Saturday 24th 17th October @ Norfolk Inn, Shelton, Stoke on Trent
Starts about 8:00pm. We are headlining this gig support from Awooga. Not sure on the cost, likely to be free.

Tuesday 3rd November @ Legends (Staffs uni. SU)
Waiting for more details on this...

If you're in the Stafford/Stoke area on those dates it would be great if you come & see us.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Last edited by FischmungaXTR at Oct 4, 2009,
FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
oh, if anyone's interested in the setlist we will be playing, we're gonna include 3 covers this time round, from 3 of our influences, as well as 7 or 8 of our own songs. Anyone want to guess what the covers are?
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Our gig in stoke is now a week earlier, on the 17th October. please come & check us out if you're in the area.

Oh, and visit the myspace! new mixes of ashes to dust & patroler now up.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
New (well its not really new...) song on myspace, ETERNAL WARRIOR!!! now with dragon sounds.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

pistols
i no longer like chicken
1,403 IQ
eternal warrior is awesome...vocals are good, the leads are good, everything is pretty damn good. sounds like what dragonforce should have been.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
lowend77
166 IQ
sounds a bit dragonforcey but better pretty damn good have added you to myspace friends and as your fairly 'Local' then maybe some gigs are on the cards
FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Quote by olij92
thye sound pretty cool and there very close to me

Judice Steele (the lead guy) is actually from burton!

The band may be based in stafford, but none of the members actually live there. We are all doing music tech degrees at staffs uni.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Got a couple of gigs coming up soon:

Tuesday 2nd March:
Staffs Uni Battle of the Bands @Legends, stafford campus. 9pm start. FREE ENTRY!!!

Friday 12th March:
The Appleby Inn, Burton upon Trent 8:30pm start.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

DarylCooper
1,029 IQ
This is AWESOME! Sounds like Dragonforce but good. I agree with whoever said the Vocalist sounding like Matt Barlow, great voice your singer has. And very nice riffing and lead work!

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Hi guys!!

Recently we've been working on our first single release as a full band, it will contain 2 completely re-worked tracks; Patroller & Silent Rage!

Got a couple of gigs coming up:

This Bonfire Night, get yerselves down to the Appleby in Burton for STEELTROOPER's first gig there since march! With the awesome FURY from Worcester, and support from my other band (it's their historic first ever gig!) REPULSIA

Then not long after, we're going to return to the Appleby for an epic all-dayer hosted by the mighty Enemo-J!!

A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Wooo yeah!!! Steeltrooper got through the first round of the Midlands Surface Unsigned Festival last night, despite a few technical difficulties! made some gret new contacts and fans which is always good. anyways, check out http://listn.to/steeltrooper for a list of upcoming gigs :~)
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Last night we played our first headline gig at the Fern & Fallow in cannock! great fun was had by all, complete with shouting contests, human towers, mosh pits and a mexican wave!!
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
played another gig at the Fern and Fallow last night, went really well considering we were on early!

Attention Birmingham UG'ers!!!

THIS FRIDAY (4th March):

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=199267966750802

Steeltrooper are playing at Scruffy Murphys!! We're supporting Sondura & Signify. Its gonna be a great gig BE THERE!
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
woah, epic gig last thursday at the grapes in stafford. we played for an hour, debuted a new song and loads of crazy stuff went on!!

next gig is our return to the grapes on the grapes on the 7th of april with the fantastic New Dawn and Elysium Shift!

oh btw, we now have a reverbnation account:
http://www.reverbnation.com/steeltrooper
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Long time since i've updated the thread! tonnes of awesome stuff has been happening with ST recently.

Just got back from practice, first time at the new studio. We played through the upcoming album in its entirety and it's sounding sweet live! Just got a few bits to iron out, and of course finish the recordings lol then we'll be all set for the album release!

Had a tremendous gig on Saturday supporting regional giants ENEMO-J at the Old Bell in Derby, almost certainly our biggest and best gig yet! check out the pics: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.213686738666813.47443.132107410158080

So keep an eye out for news on the album and suggest us to your mates! Cheers

http://www.facebook.com/steeltrooper
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Big news!!

We had a fantastic night at Scruffy Murphys in Birmingham last night alongside fellow metallers Fury and The Reckoning. It was also the debut gig for our new bass player Dave Morgan on the 5-string fretless! sounded awesome!!

Next Gig is the freshers party at the Grapes in Stafford, we're on at midnight.

The album's sounding awesome and I've only got a few more tracks to finish as well as the final mix & master. Expect it to drop Mid-October!!
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT RIGHT HERE PEOPLE!

So, the album's nearly ready. Previews will be up online by the end of the week. We're getting it printed in top quality digipacks with fanatastic artwork. And If you come to our album launch gig, you can get a copy included with your entry fee! WHAT A DEAL!!

heres a peek at the artwork for those who are interested
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Got a load more gigs booked, check out out our band profile for more info http://www.facebook.com/Steeltrooper?sk=app_2405167945

In other news, the album's nearly done, I'm gonna be mastering it in the next few days. Previews will be up soon!
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Tomorrow, Steeltrooper is supporting two international touring Power Metal acts: INMORIA and INTENSE, both from the land of Sweden! It's part of an epic Halloween Party at The Appleby in Burton on Trent, so get your costumes ready and get down there! \m/

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=254300394613262
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
A couple of days back we uploaded a full track to our Reverbnation, you can check it out on .

Also, we've finally got the CDs back from the manufacturers and they're GREAT!

Check 'em out:

It's out this Thursday (17th) on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon mp3 etc and can be bought directly from us in Digipack CD format. Pre-orders are now open from our new Bigcartel site http://steeltrooper.bigcartel.com!!
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
The album release show was a great success!!

now looking for people to review the album!
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

FischmungaXTR
Arr Harr!
1,085 IQ
Yes please! have you received it yet?
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab