Poll: which multy fx
Poll Options
View poll results: which multy fx
line 6 podxt live
4 80%
Digitech GNX4
1 20%
Voters: 5.
so the line 6 has a community database of user created presets. and has a reverse delay which seems cool to me. but if the user created presets online are created with stuff already on the pod then i see great advantage to it, the GNX4 i dont know if it has a reverse delay which i think is really cool. and if the line 6 user created then i dont see it as an advantage becouse i could use the x edit software to mimic anything there, and the GNX has the 8 track lopper which i see as a HUGE advantage, basically im looking at a wide variety of effects and clean amp models. gear in sig.
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
bump
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Recorder/Looper/Backing track player tips the scale to the GNX4 for me. I have both an X3 Live and a GNX4. If you take the 8 track recorder out then the X3 Live is the better unit. The GNX4 has no reverse delay.
what can u tell me of the community made presets is it just a mixture of stuff already inside the unit
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Community made presets are just a mixture of stuff already in the unit. Presets don't always sound so good because they are tweaked to match the guitar and amp of the person creating the preset. Multifx require you to tailor your tone to your own equipment, or they don't sound so great. The GNX4 has ultra tweakable cabinet emulations that require a bit of work to get your sound opened up. Cab emulations are just a bunch of filters that take the harshness out of the digital sound. But at the same time you remove the harshness you are also muffling the tone. Cab emulations are a big part of the GNX.