Hello everyone,im after either a valve combo or stack (pref 2x12 but will go 4)

I don't have money, however i have lovely trades!

I have a lag arkane 200fm, £550 brand new.

1x dimarzio air norton neck in cream- average £60
1xDimarzio tone zone in black - average £60
Digitech death metal - £35
Dano phaser - £35.
Rocktron Big Crush compressor - £55

I would like an amp, but i don't plan on being ripped off basically.
so no "all of it for my valve junior"

I would like anything...

Laney, VC30 or simular.
Fender Hot rod deluxe
Epiphone Socal and cab.
Tiny terror and cab., i would be happy to trade the lag straight for all the amps, and maybe the comp for an od pedal.

However if you have an amp of higher value, i would be intrested in trading all of it for the amp.

Remember, if its a head im gunna need a cab as well, Pref 2x12 but will take 4x12.

pics!!

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
If you get cash for them all, look into Cornford amps as well as the ones you've listed. They are hand built and voiced similarly to orange or vox amps. Free bump I guess.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Thanks man, my local music superstore right now sell's a load of cornford, but i'ld rather straight up trade so i can get more worth out of my gear.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

i have a randall rg50tc..
my thread in on here somewhere..Tube Amp for trade [uk]
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Moar Bumpage
!!!!!11
Quote by ZanasCross

Bump
Quote by ZanasCross

C'mon
Quote by ZanasCross

bumpz
Quote by ZanasCross

Pleasus?
Quote by ZanasCross

Crap you're in the South... If you'd be in Scotland I'd have something for you. Good luck with your sale man.
Quote by blue_strat
You are the second result on Google for "lag arkane 200fm".

My bad it a Af200

And scottish man, what would be on offer?
Quote by ZanasCross

It's a Laney AOR30 combo, respeakered, revalved, rebiased. But I can't ship it. And I'm not Scottish
oh balls.

Sorry for the mix up on nationality. Just a thing

Its i an AF200, i got the model name wrong.

Come on, a nice amp with good clean headroom.

Also would consider blackheart stack (the 100watt one)
Sound city 40 sc
Quote by ZanasCross

BUMP.

Come one Uker's anything like...

Fender HRD
Orange Tiny Terror
Any Laney?

come on, you'll be ripping me off.
Quote by ZanasCross

Sorry and by ripping me off i mean to your advatage, i bloody well want a nice valver!
Quote by ZanasCross

Come on people, any valver!!
Quote by ZanasCross

valve plOx?
Quote by ZanasCross

Ahh you bastard! I'll get back to you on that in the next few days mate, we could meet up as you live in london and im like 20 mins away on a train?

But before then, any vavlvers PLEASE!?!
Quote by ZanasCross

I have a 15w valve amp, its a vintage club, loud enough for rehearsals, and very loud for home use.
top reviews, I just dont use it much, as I tend to play through the pc with amplitube at home.

not asking much for it £185 posted
crate,usa 15w all tube amp, lovely tones on this,I have found it to be a great recording amp,and loud enough for rehearsals. Great sound on this very warm,and handles my pedals very well.
it has a vox like tone,and has excellent reviews on the net, they are usa made, and very well built.
It's 15watt - ALL tube 2 x EL-84's, 1 x 12AX7

controls are - Bass, Mid, Trebble, Volume, Gain, Gain boost button, Speaker and headphone outs

thanks for looking,

Pete
The thing is, i now need an amp that can keep up with mic'd up drumsets and a hugggeee bass stack, So 30W's is really my minimum.
Quote by ZanasCross

Anyone?!?!?
Quote by ZanasCross

If u can give me £440 i would sell u a brand new laney vc-30 but ur trades arent what im looking for sadly
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs