Maybe in the wrong spot but I got a question???

Our Lead singer has suddenly got LSD ( Lead Singers Disease) the entire world must revolve around him..and his new found Love...He came to all 4 of us with lyrics for a love song...We play thrash..write thrash...ummm

So when we attempted to help out, he flipped and said everything was wrong.We all got defensive and told him to write the entire F'in thing on his own.Knowing full well he plays nothing...

Now he is refusing to talk to any of us claiming that we are all not being sensative to what he wants? Is it wrong for a bunch of guys whom go at 180 bpm's to look at a love song and say "pass me the Jager if he is serious"..
hmmm....well if you guys are an established Thrash band then i don't see what the problem is. If the band doesn't want to do a love song, then the band shouldn't have to do a love song. If he wants to play it so badly tell him to go out and buy an acoustic and write it himself
and I thought it was going to be a cool story who you almost killed yourself using LSD.

pfft!

on topic: kick him out the band?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I think "we 4 " find it a little comical....but in 5 years ..we have not had an issue with this type of issue....why does love mess up ppl's minds from time to time...
just "thrash" up the love song a lil bit.

if that makes any sense.
but what do i know? i just woke up and suffering from the worst hangover ever
I came into this thread hoping for it to be a hilarious story about psychedelic hallucinogens. I am bitterly dissapointed.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by restless_thrash
well, i'd say set him straight. there's one of him, and 2-5 of you. also, why would anyone write a song about a girl? Does anyone have any idea of how embarrasing that would be?

Except when it leads to her hopping on your between-leg pogo stick going for a ride.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
what creeping death said, make a thrash love song. just make the lyrics vague so you can't tell its a love song, or have him scream them so they maybe can't understand them?

or just tell him that thrash bands don't do love songs, and your a thrash band, therefore you don't do love songs.

OR, make it an INSTRUMENTAL love song, no mushy-gushy lyrics, and you can still have it thrash-ey. everybody wins!!!
Wait till him and this girl split up... Then he won't be so keen to do it.
you can totally write a thrashy love song. just don't let him go and make it all emo or obvious. and i'm sure your band knows the line.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
You could do something like an A Tout Le Monde type ballad.
Quote by dk2
You could do something like an A Tout Le Monde type ballad.

This. Fade to black, Nothing else matters, Cemetary Gates, Unforgiven.
Listen and learn.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
songs come and go, write a slow song, doesn't mean you can't write more fast songs later, have some variety. Therre's nothing wrong with trying something different.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Every band needs a ballad. Everyone knows that.

Play his song, he sings some of the stuff you write..so... it's a band, I think everyone should sacrifice a bit.
Tell him how much he'll regret it when she dumps him.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by 7stringkiller
I think "we 4 " find it a little comical....but in 5 years ..we have not had an issue with this type of issue....why does love mess up ppl's minds from time to time...

Quote by AthenasGhost
songs come and go, write a slow song, doesn't mean you can't write more fast songs later, have some variety. Therre's nothing wrong with trying something different.

/thread
Remember ballads are perfect opportunities to write long self indulgent guitar solos!
Can anyone else in the band sing, if so then kick him out of the band and have one of you guys sing and play guitar at the same time, like James Hetfield, Dave Mustaine or Tom Ayara.

If none of you guys can sing, then find a new singer.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I came into this thread expecting to hear about the pretty prince of parties.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
my bro said to pimp slap him and tell him to shut up, but I like my idea better.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.