3 red lights are flashing on the power ring on my brothers xbox 360. I have seen the xbox website and it appears to be a hardware failure, but just to be sure. I have came to the ever more reliable pit.......

Anyone experienced issue's like this before? and were did you get yours repaired if you did.

My brother being hopeless has lost the warranty on it, but nevermind
My Xbox hasn't had the RRoD yet but since you've lost the warranty then your going to have to pay to get it repaired.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

RRoD

it is bad.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by wiggyisgreat
I'm sorry to say this, gaming thread.

I remember when you used to be cool.

but i apologise if this thread being on the pit causes an offence to people
By god theres like 7 of these a week. Everyone gets them including me. Don't need to post about these on the Pit.

EDIT: Call the support number. Its like 1 800 4MY XBOX or something along those lines. Look it up on google or their website.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
You just offended me more then you will ever know by posting this. So get this off of my Pit and into the gaming thread before I go Super Saiyan.
happened to mine, your going to have to send it in
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
By god theres like 7 of these a week. Everyone gets them including me. Don't need to post about these on the Pit.

He's not complaining about it. He's asking a question.

Look on the Xbox web page, it should have all the details for where you need to send it. I think even without the warrenty they'll do it for free if it's the first time it's happened.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by BassmasterGreg
I remember when you used to be cool.

but i apologise if this thread being on the pit causes an offence to people

Hey, I regret saying it!

the xbox people were very helpful in sending it back for repairs when the three red lights happened to me, hopefully you'll find that too
Quote by jambi_mantra
He's not complaining about it. He's asking a question.

Look on the Xbox web page, it should have all the details for where you need to send it. I think even without the warrenty they'll do it for free if it's the first time it's happened.

Thankyou.
it's free, call 18004myxbox, tell them what happened. They will send you a box to send your xbox in.
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
3 flashing lights means you get it repaired for free even without warranty.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
mine was out of warranty but i called their number and said if it has the RRoD there was no charge so call the number
open it up. if u have a pc case/processor fan throw that bitch on teh gpu. thats how my cousin fixes the red lights, which mean general hardware failure.
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
Quote by BassmasterGreg
Well thankyou everyone that has posted something helpful and useful.

And rot in the fires of hell for those who didn't.

And with that, *reported*.
You're*