Quote by The_Paranoia
*insert pear*

Not funny, TS. And too much profanity for a family site.

Sure it's funny. And are you saying too much profanity for youtube? Stop whining, flag it as inappropriate so children can get a warning before viewing.
Considering this is the pit I wouldn't go so far as to say any part of it is family oriented.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
I agree with him ^^
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by LaT3raluS
i cant see anythin lol

The audio is where it's at..

'DUDE I WANNA ****ING DANCE!!"
"Shannon I love you! (Shannon is my girlfriend)"
"IMMA **** YOU UP!!!"
"MOLLY"
"MOLLLEEEAAAAAAAAAA (his girlfriend who wasn't even there)"

It's priceless. We warned him not to drink too much, he didn't listen, so we duct taped a bucket to his head and taped him to the couch.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
The audio is where it's at..

'DUDE I WANNA ****ING DANCE!!"
"Shannon I love you! (Shannon is my girlfriend)"
"IMMA **** YOU UP!!!"
"MOLLY"
"MOLLLEEEAAAAAAAAAA (his girlfriend who wasn't even there)"

It's priceless. We warned him not to drink too much, he didn't listen, so we duct taped a bucket to his head and taped him to the couch.

that escalated fast!
Quote by lzcougarz3
Guess you had to be there.

Guess you have to not be a prude and appreciate people making asses of themselves.
he's got a mental handicap, like downs, with a side order of turrets.

You think that's funny?
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Quote by Angus77

You think that's funny?

Yes. MOLLLLEAHHHH!!!!!!
Quote by creeping.death!
Yeah, let's just keep talking about rape and cumming blood

Ontopic: were you listening to "one"?

Close, we were listening to Blackened.

My of the other guys there was headbanging to One while he was barfing a few minutes later.. it was great.
im sure a lot of funny **** happened around me last night but my head is just too damn foggy to remember ****. maybe my memory will come back tomm.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Guess you have to not be a prude and appreciate people making asses of themselves.

Well, random people I don't know yelling unfunny drunken slurs doesn't appeal to me, sorry.
Quote by dmiwshicldply
im sure a lot of funny **** happened around me last night but my head is just too damn foggy to remember ****. maybe my memory will come back tomm.

This is exactly why you get a cheap hand held camera. It remembers FOR you.
Quote by Gordita Supreme

Id have to agree, it seems like one of those "had to be there" moments.

Not funny, really.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda

Not funny, really.

Have to be there would imply you'd have to had been right there to understand the joke or humor.

There isn't much to understand about an underage kid so drunk he can't even move and just screeching for his girlfriend and telling us how badly he wants to dance. It's not exactly a hard thing to comprehend.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Have to be there would imply you'd have to had been right there to understand the joke or humor.

There isn't much to understand about an underage kid so drunk he can't even move and just screeching for his girlfriend and telling us how badly he wants to dance. It's not exactly a hard thing to comprehend.

YOUR VIDEO SUCKS.

Wow. Takes a while for you to get that through your head, huh? I tried being nice, at least.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda

YOUR VIDEO SUCKS.

Wow. Takes a while for you to get that through your head, huh? I tried being nice, at least.

You're just being a whiny ****. You don't find it amusing, that's fine. I'm not posting it asking for a ratings and comments on how great it is, I just asked if anyone else had youtube videos from NYE. Had I been asking people to comment muh picz omg then yah sure you would have a reason to get all bent, but I didn't. You're all upset over some random video. Stop crying so much. LOL TOOK A WHILE TO GET IT IN YOUR HEAD LOLZ!
Quote by Gordita Supreme
You're just being a whiny ****. You don't find it amusing, that's fine. I'm not posting it asking for a ratings and comments on how great it is, I just asked if anyone else had youtube videos from NYE. Had I been asking people to comment muh picz omg then yah sure you would have a reason to get all bent, but I didn't. You're all upset over some random video. Stop crying so much. LOL TOOK A WHILE TO GET IT IN YOUR HEAD LOLZ!

People dont like it, their entitled to their opinion.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
Quote by Gordita Supreme

Lets take a look at exactly what I said only 5 posts ago.

Not funny, really.

That's funny, it doesn't seem like I'm crying at all does it? In fact, it is kind of the opposite. You seem to have gotten your feelings hurt by the others who didn't like your video, so you resort to name calling and the likes.

In fact, the only reason I even said anything was because you were getting so incredibly defensive of that piece of crap cell-phone video that nobody except people who were at that party can appreciate. I'm so sorry to rain on your parade though.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by Vin2254
that escalated fast!

i stabbed a man in the heart!
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by risetofight
i stabbed a man in the heart!

"Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?"

"I don't know."

WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by Angus77

You think that's funny?

I didn't like the vid, but I found that hilarious.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!