i have never heard of this brand of guitar and i think i maybe buying one
I still need to try it out first Its second hand

JT-133/NH

Double cutaway arched top
Semi-hollow, thin-line body
Maple set neck, rosewood fingerboard

that every spesification i Got,so have you ever tried this guitars? are they good?

anything you know about them that could be helpfull let me know

Ps sry for my english its my second lenguage thanks in advance
if your talking about jay turser then don't do it, those things are horrible
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by BigRob91
if your talking about jay turser then don't do it, those things are horrible

I suspected this since i saw the price, how did you come to this conclucion
If you are starting, go ahead and get it. They are made for starters. And don't listen to them, they aren't that bad. In fact, they have gotten awards for being excellent starter instruments.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by frigginjerk
jay turser guitars are for beginners. cheap parts, lame sound, easy to break, etc etc etc

if you're serious at all about guitar, get something better.

Thanks for the info
hey dont diss jay turser they make fantastic guitars not just for beginners but for pros also...i have played many of them at my local guitar store and they are great my older brother owns one and he does a lot of recording and gigging with it..he owns two actually acoustic and electric they are great buy one
Quote by TehMasterSword
If you are starting, go ahead and get it. They are made for starters. And don't listen to them, they aren't that bad. In fact, they have gotten awards for being excellent starter instruments.

i dont think i count as a beginer i have being playing for 2 years,but only acoustic instruments
Quote by Sgt.Pepper
i dont think i count as a beginer i have being playing for 2 years,but only acoustic instruments

Well, I have no experience with any guitars they produce that could be considered high end, all I know is that the starter instruments they make that I have played are pretty good.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by TehMasterSword
Well, I have no experience with any guitars they produce that could be considered high end, all I know is that the starter instruments they make that I have played are pretty good.

Thank you ill take this in to consideration
A cousin of mine got a jay turser like 2 years ago, I tried it, and I can assure you it's just not worth it, the quality was hideous!
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
THANKS to everybody for their opinions i think its not realy wort it to even go try it
Matt Bellamy of Muse used a Jay Turser JT-Res in the video for Plug In Baby, other than tha I've never heard or played one.
SIGNATURE
Go for it, their starter guitars are excellent (the old JT strat knock-off I had played exactly the same as my Fender American strat, and the bridge pickup sounded virtually the same), but I've never tried their high end stuff.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
I have three Jay Turser guitars The Serpent=LP Copy, 67 Flying V copy and The Warlord and they make a decent guitar for the money. The LP and Warlord are amazing, the quality and playability is great. They both play like butter and the pups seem to be good and have a great sound. The V has a bolt on neck but is a great playing guitar but the pups need to be swapped IMHO.

You definately need to go out and try them. If I went by what people say I would have never bought mine and missed out on three nice guitars.

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Jan 1, 2009,
I have an SG clone by them, it's not bad but the pickups sound a little weak and mushy.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2