I was playing some bon jovi... and i was wondering how do you do such sharp and fast harmonics?
There was only one Andres Segovia
I hate to give the obvious answer here but practice
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage

+1 Distortion helps as well.
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
+1 Distortion helps as well.

Yeah, sustain helps. A lot.
Quote by severed-metal
I like your quick thinking ways, you've saved my life from disaster. Off I go to get off!

Quote by Xiaoxi
I thought your favorite song was Pantera.

Quote by Jackolas
I genuinely died laughing. RIP.
Quote by Lethal Dosage

no man... obvious answers are fine
There was only one Andres Segovia
Quote by EyeOfThePantera
Yeah, sustain helps. A lot.

it helps, but pinch harmonics are almost all technique
everything that people have already said (especially practice!!) and high output pick ups help a bunch too!
"I wanna see movies of my dreams"
yeah practice aye
i can still remember the day i pulled an actual pinchy
i was like "thats really cool"
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
You can do pinch harmonics in a variety of different ways. As people said it's really all about the technique, and you can do it whichever way you feel most comfortable.

Some people dig into the string with their picks and have their thumbs just slightly touch the string while pulling up to do a pinch harmonic. I've seen someone that uses their left hand to find a sweet spot while holding down a fret to do one. And me personaly, I actually use my right pinky, and lay it down lightly on the strings in a sweet spot and strum.

Whatever works for you. I've had people tell me all the time my technique is both stupid and inconsistant, but I hit them a good majority of the time, so what do they know? =P
Lots of videos on youtube showing how to do them. Crank the gain of course but just as importantly bump up your mids that'll really bring them out.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by yomoma21
it helps, but pinch harmonics are almost all technique

I know, I should have said sustain helps aside from technique. =/
Quote by severed-metal
I like your quick thinking ways, you've saved my life from disaster. Off I go to get off!

Quote by Xiaoxi
I thought your favorite song was Pantera.

Quote by Jackolas
I genuinely died laughing. RIP.
gain gain gain, and practice like hell, i remember when i first learned to do p.hs and was using it all the time, on softy blues songs too. its fun as hell once you get it down, and also when it get it down, you wont forget how to do it.

and after that its all about practice to get it to squeal all teh time. cuz sometimes you will try and it wont work at first, but just practice and you will get it 99% of the time.

I heard it somewhere once:

"Pinch harmonics are all about luck. The more you practice, the luckier you get."
High gain + Distortion + Treble + Bridge Pickup will help, but you rly must find the sweet spot of the strings and practice until you can do it as often as you like.