Page 1 of 2
i cant really remember
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
My friend threw up a searchbar!!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Me and my friend went with another friend to a hotel to meet his girlfriend but we were so pissed we spent the night at the wrong hotel.
I ordered Domino's pizza, and played Gears of War 2.

Fuck parties.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I went to a party but my pants fell down and everyone was like :O and I was like :O so one of my friends touches my peepee and I was like :O and he was like :O
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I got with a girl and found her crying later. Turns out her ex beats her.
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
Quote by Shred Head
Me and my friend went with another friend to a hotel to meet his girlfriend but we were so pissed we spent the night at the wrong hotel.

haha i went to a party, got really **** faced and loud and obnoxious. same as every weekend pretty much.
Call me Jack
I watched some TV, then I went to bed. It was crazy.
Bayside - Duality
Aesop Rock - Bazooka Tooth
Horse the Band - The Mechanical Hand
Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us is the Killer
Common - Be
Got pissed, punched a police horse in the mouth and cut the tip of my finger in half. Think I knocked it out though. Sat in hospital until about 10am then came home and slept.
Was a good night
ohai little sig.
had a threesome
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I went to a party and was the only sober person there, and I was super tired and didn't get home until 4:30am because I had to drive drunk people home. But it was still a little fun.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
uhhh. i didnt drink , but me n 2 of my friends drove around n chewed then we went to his house, then to my house. then we hooked up my Ashdown C115 MAG 300 bass amp up to my computer n listened to some cc real ****ing loud. then we bull****ted for a lil bit. then we were gunna go to bed at 5 but my friend was in my bed and i told him to get out. after he didnt listen i threw a deoderant can at his head and gave him a semi-circular gash from the bottom of the can. i felt horrible now i think its funnier than ****
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Got drunk and **** faced, vomited, smoked
was a good night
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Since, none of you seem to have social lives, save for the threesome guy and horse puncher ill share my night. My friend had a party, about 15 people were there i think. I drank some Appletons, beer and wine, played a game of kings (drinking game), smoked a couple bowls and just partied my ass off. Best new years of my life.
Wtached horror movies with my girl friend and her little bro.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Consumed some herb/copious amounts of drink... danced, played spin the bottle, truth or dare (we decided that we missed being little and just played kid's games) I was dared to strip so i ended up playing twister in my underwear. Got off with at least 2 girls. I woke up completely covered in blue marker, my.. downtown bananza and everything... i looked like a smurf and a half. I got some funny looks on the train ride home. good night for sure.
my friend had a party at his house. there were about 10 of us there. it was a lot of fun. lots of booze. luckily i'm feeling pretty good today.

the highlight of my night was this though:

yes that is a motherfucking ShamWow!
3 Of my cousins came over, 1 of them got wasted, me and my sister watched Fall Out Boy on Dick Clark's rockin new years eve, I played Guitar Hero World Tour, then I watched That '70s Show.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
well my night was ok.

sat at my mates house. there was 5 of us. We played PS1 games.

Unforuntanely though, we didnt get drunk.. they hate alcohol.. and i'm not just going to sit there and get drunk infront of them!

I need me some cool friends.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Mine was pretty meh i'd say

Hung out with a friend watched some TV played some video games and called people at midnight.
Yeah we're freakin' crazy.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Me and my friends family went to Embassy Suites. It was AWESOME. We had a LOT of food, but then my little sis and my friends little bro were running around in a hallway and a cop (Rent-A-Cop as we called him) actually grabbed my sis to stop them running, and my parents were getting all pissed at him for stopping them from running around at 8:30! And he was just like "uhm there will be no hollering" and my friends mom was liek so you expect nobody to be screaming at 12:00 tonight? And he just stuttered. So yea we ate food, swam, looked at girls, pwned a cop in arguments, and watched Dick Clark. AGAIN.
Quote by daytripper75
my friend had a party at his house. there were about 10 of us there. it was a lot of fun. lots of booze. luckily i'm feeling pretty good today.

the highlight of my night was this though:

yes that is a motherfucking ShamWow!

WUT.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by jmonko
I just found out that there is a video of my punching myself in the face and laughing cause it doesnt hurt.

Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

House party, too much booze, women, bad dancing, fights, and a long drunken walk home at 5 in the morning.

multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I was completely smashed. I still feel like sh!t.

The only thing i remember was trying to bite my Stra's head of and playing guitar without a strap Just biting the body and hanging the guitar from my teeth
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    I got drunk at a friends house, serviced my girlfriend on said friends kitchen floor, got drunker.
    wat.
    I drank 4 and a bit small bottles of beer and lager, shared a martini and had some vodka and WKD (I'm a lightweight). I didn't even go to the party sober. I kissed my childhood crush (from when I was about the age of 7) on the cheek, he asked me to . I passed out on the sofa a couple of times. I think I fell asleep on my bedroom floor, but I woke up to find myself in my bed although I think I climbed in in the late morning. I didn't fall over in my high-heeled shows though. I was hit on by a guy over a year younger than me and also a guy older than me. My parents and grandparents and there friends were at the party too, and I think my dad was a bit unimpressed with my drunkness as I did steal all the alcohol I drank.
    I actually can barely remember last night
    "F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
    I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
    Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
    Page 1 of 2