Page 1 of 4
Funnily enough I can't think of anything wonderful happening this year and I have a bad feeling about it...
I feel sorry for you. It must suck having such a negative outlook on life... You might want to look at yourself and make some changes if you know the year is going to "suck".
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Funnily enough I can't think of anything wonderful happening this year and I have a bad feeling about it...

+1

Global Depression, Constant wars, the increase of violent crime here in Britain

and Ihave a funny feeling there'll be a big terrorist attack here or in the US as there hasn't been one since 2005
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
so far this year for me seems like it's gonna be the same as last year
Mine's been amazing so far.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

the new year will only suck if you make it suck. believe it or not you control most of the things that go wrong or right for you.
mr. grumpygills
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
could go either way but I'm hoping for an awesome one
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
That's the spirit!
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Nope. I woke up this morning on someone's couch, remembered the party the night before, found the five or six stragglers who had crashed at the house rather than gone home, we cleaned the house, my friend made us breakfast (pancakes & scrambled eggs, bacon, cinnamon buns, and rum ), we got our hands on some less-than-legal substances, enjoyed those while listening to the Across the Universe soundtrack, and I walked in my front door about a half hour or so ago.

Quite a good way to begin the new year, if I do say so myself.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Actually, last year was the first year in an upward trend I haven't seen since elementary school. So, I do believe this is going to be a good year.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
You should be more optimistic and maybe the year will end up being pretty good.

I for one, am already in a better mood then usual because I think this year will be great.
Quote by Jehuty
Life is what you make of it.

HEY!

Life is extreme as you wanna make it.

Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
this year is gonna be so random. i think nothing unusual will happen in 2009. 2010 will be the absolute **** tho. epic shizzle that will be. pooooohwee, trust me.
How many threads are there going to be about how new years sucked, the year sucks already, or how 2009 will suck?
I'm looking forward to it, i've got a lot to look forward to as it stands. I really hope the economy takes an up turn soon, it would make everything so much better.
Dont be suck a whiney baby. If you think its going to be a bad year it is. Dont create negative threads like this.
honestly i think its gunna be bad... the world wide economy sucks, war is happening everywhere and people r blowing eachother up.

but i hope its gunna be good
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
You're being pessimistic, personally I think that is setting you up for a bad year. Just don't think about it, cuz you can't see the future, just take the year in without thinking about it and it should be ok.
Its like trying to get to sleep while thinking of sleep, you have to take your mind off of it to make it work
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Yeah, its sucked pretty much so far.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I dont like 2009. I dont like odd numbers. 6 is the best.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
my 2009 has been pre gay...
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
im hating it so far, my reel big fish/streetlight manifesto tickets got sold out =(
Well, it is the 40th anniversary year of the Woodstock Festival.

And if the plans made actually pull through for the 40th anniversary Woodstock Festival and I go and it actually has good bands this should be a pretty good year.
I'm indifferent atm.. lets just see what happens.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Gunpowder
Nope. I woke up this morning on someone's couch, remembered the party the night before, found the five or six stragglers who had crashed at the house rather than gone home, we cleaned the house, my friend made us breakfast (pancakes & scrambled eggs, bacon, cinnamon buns, and rum ), we got our hands on some less-than-legal substances, enjoyed those while listening to the Across the Universe soundtrack, and I walked in my front door about a half hour or so ago.

Quite a good way to begin the new year, if I do say so myself.

ok now thats ****in wierd ive done the same thing except we didnt have cinnamon buns

but seriously

vague memory of party - check
found stragglers at camp - check
cleaned house - check
less than legal - check
across the universe - **** yea
Quote by Will-kun
this year is gonna be so random. i think nothing unusual will happen in 2009. 2010 will be the absolute **** tho. epic shizzle that will be. pooooohwee, trust me.

Thank you, Nostradamus, for this wonderful insight in my life yet to come.
... We're in the middle of a recession. Everything is going to suck for quite some time.

YJ
私は嵐の午前
Je suis la tempête
I am the Storm
I'm not sure if I'm just being delusional, but I'm really looking forward to this year, particularly when school starts up again in a few days. 2008 was pretty horrible, so I need a good year to get back on my feet again!
Quote by Will-kun

no no, 2012 will be an interesting year to watch, especially at the end
NOPE
Page 1 of 4