Got this from a local guy. Rattle can paint job with Misfits logo painted on...
Lets say... $40 shipped. Pretty sure it is some kind of Fender/Squier body.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
this is only the body or do you have pick ups (etc) as well and is the price in US
Quote by tommyb45
this is only the body or do you have pick ups (etc) as well and is the price in US

Just the body. I have pickups for extra. Price is in the US.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by tommyb45
do u have all the parts to complete the body? eg bridge selector switch

Yes. I have bridge and pickup selector switch. Let me know what you need and I will let you know total price.

Could you take a picture of the back of the guitar? Specifically of the screw holes that plate on back screws into, and also could you sand it down a little and see what kind of wood that is?
Martin DX1
79' Strat with original 1972 maple neck w/bullet truss / Lace Sensor Golds
93' Strat mahogany neck with Lace Sensor Silver.
Blackface Fender Twin
Lots of pedals..
Quote by kylec922
Could you take a picture of the back of the guitar? Specifically of the screw holes that plate on back screws into, and also could you sand it down a little and see what kind of wood that is?

I can take pics today some time.