Yeah, I'm going there. Blow me.

Putting all distaste for the games aside, and just focusing on the music here, what is your favourite guitar duel from the GH games?

Personally, I have a huge man crush on Ted Nugent after his one.

Guitar Battle Vs Tom Morello - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock

Guitar Battle Vs Slash - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock

Guitar Battle Vs Lou (Steve Ouimette) - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock

Guitar Battle Vs Joe Perry - Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Guitar Battle Vs Zakk Wylde - Guitar Hero: World Tour

Guitar Battle Vs Ted Nugent - Guitar Hero: World Tour
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
Last edited by Dark Raven X at Jan 1, 2009,
that is probably the worst part of the game.. I hate the "boss battles". Its name makes no sense!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Zakk ftw.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Man. I haven't played World Tour. Those battles look awesome though.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I liked the one with the Jonas Brothers...Man they can shred!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Who the **** is Joe Perry?

Zakk4Lyf.

I like how it's a "Jam Session" now, and not stupid attacks.

YJ
私は嵐の午前
Je suis la tempête
I am the Storm
Quote by jack15_11
I think that the best one is the battle that WILL BE with kirk hammet!!!

Maybe they'll put an attack in it called 'wah wah frenzy!'
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Oh, some people got confused. Don't wanna let anyone down, but the Joe Perry battle isn't in World Tour, it was in the Aerosmith version.

And overall, unless you lub Aerosmith, that game was a little fail. :/
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
Quote by YamiJoey

Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by YamiJoey

Zakk4Lyf.

I like how it's a "Jam Session" now, and not stupid attacks.

YJ

Uh, Joe Perry is the guitarist for Aerosmith, and I adore your open-mindedness. Indeed, Zakk 4 lyf. Imo Joe's is definitely better than the others.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Insanitydenied
Uh, Joe Perry is the guitarist for Aerosmith, and I adore your open-mindedness. Indeed, Zakk 4 lyf. Imo Joe's is definitely better than the others.

How is he closed-minded for not knowing who Joe Perry is and liking Zakk Wylde?
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by Dark Raven X
Oh, some people got confused. Don't wanna let anyone down, but the Joe Perry battle isn't in World Tour, it was in the Aerosmith version.

And overall, unless you lub Aerosmith, that game was a little fail. :/

And if I DO love Aerosmith? It could have been better, it was like the Rock Band AC/DC expansion thing, but better.
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by CTFOD
How is he closed-minded for not knowing who Joe Perry is and liking Zakk Wylde?

Eh, they're pretty different, and he didn't just not know, he said " Who the **** is Joe Perry" That doesn't exactly seem eager to listen to his playing...
Quote by diofan88
i was really dissapointed by the zakk battle, it sounded more like downtuned heavy chord chug than some of the pentatonic wailing ive seen him do. ive always liked the tom morello one though
NOPE
Slash, Ted Nugent and Joe Perry are all pretty damned good... Slash was about to take it, but the NUGE has taken the cake, and shot it with an AR-15; and gobbled down its remains... So... Sorry Slash- The NUGE took the cake...
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!
Quote by RoKHED
Slash, Ted Nugent and Joe Perry are all pretty damned good... Slash was about to take it, but the NUGE has taken the cake, and shot it with an AR-15; and gobbled down its remains... So... Sorry Slash- The NUGE took the cake...

You god damn bidoof. WHY
Sail upon the open skies
WHY? Slash is really good; but I don't see Slash digging after Obama and rooting for guns across America... A guitarist is defined by not only how WELL you play, but also how you are as a person... Maybe if Slash picked up a SPAS-12 and shot down all of Al-Quida; then I may say Slash is the badass...
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!
Quote by RoKHED
WHY? Slash is really good; but I don't see Slash digging after Obama and rooting for guns across America... A guitarist is defined by not only how WELL you play, but also how you are as a person... Maybe if Slash picked up a SPAS-12 and shot down all of Al-Quida; then I may say Slash is the badass...

god dammit you big bafoon

ya dink

...nitwit..

...nignog...
<.<
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by RoKHED

The fuck are you on about?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
The fuck are you on about?

he doesnt realize his necrobump
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter