or maybe more, how often I change strings? Ive playin 4 years guitar and change em every 6 months or so. Anyone knows the proper time?
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
i play about three hours a day and dont break srerings for some reason too
but i change them when they feel like crap
*like theyr not "crisp" anymore know what i mean
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
Every one or two months, depending on how picky you are and how much you sweat. Here I go... Elixirs seem like they last forever, so if you don't want to restring too often, try out Elixirs. Of course, you want to do more than just restring, you might end up restringing after a few months to clean your guitar.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
It depends on many things. When the tone begins to degrade, time for new strings.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

eh whenever i get around to it im lazy, but whenver i can notice the strings are old and feel it. or when i am going to play or jam somewhere i like to have a fresh pair on, also i always clean my guitar when i change strings.
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
when in doubt, change the strings. I find it feels a lot better, looks a lot better, and sounds a lot better. Speaking of... I need to change the strings on my acoustic.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Monthly. I go through them like tooth floss.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I change them like every two, three months. Until now i only broke a couple of strings while playing. I broke more when i was changing them (owertightening them when i put them on and inexperience with tremolos)
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.