Hi guys.

I wanna get some effects, just to play around with, make the guitar a bit more intresting again.

What is good to use for enchancing solos, atm the change in distrotion really doesn;t make that much differencce, i'd like something that will tighten it up, make it sound a bit more intresting..

Is there any effects processors that are worth buying to play with? i've got up to a 100 quid to spend on it $175 approx..

Thanks guys!
Dean Vendetta 4.0 "Tiger Eye"
Peavey Valveking Half-Stack VK100+4x12"
A lot of people like to add a bit of phase to their lead tone - just to make it stand out of the mix a bit and give it a little bit of a sparkle.

I personally like delay for my lead tone - it gives you a fuller, thicker sound imo.
tubescreamer for tightening.

Zoom makes some decent multi-effects units but stay away from Digitech/Line 6 stuff. (unless you wanna pay $500 for the good stuff)
digitech whammy and go for the dragonforce style
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by gnomieowns
tubescreamer for tightening.

Zoom makes some decent multi-effects units but stay away from Digitech/Line 6 stuff. (unless you wanna pay $500 for the good stuff)

the digitech hardwire ones are good you should try em out
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
100 quid could probably get you a good EQ pedal and then a cheap overdrive (SD-1 or Bad Monkey) to tighten the sound and provide a boost for you.
Cheers for the quick replies so far guys, have looked at alkl the zoom stuff and digitech, but the problem is, all of this stuff has guitar amplifier modelling on it, is there any multi fx stuff where i can escape this? im happy with my tone as it is, i just want the effects to go round it lol.

Cheers!
Dean Vendetta 4.0 "Tiger Eye"
Peavey Valveking Half-Stack VK100+4x12"
Quote by Yshynsin
Cheers for the quick replies so far guys, have looked at alkl the zoom stuff and digitech, but the problem is, all of this stuff has guitar amplifier modelling on it, is there any multi fx stuff where i can escape this? im happy with my tone as it is, i just want the effects to go round it lol.

Cheers!

You could always turn the amp modelling off (on my old AX10G I had you could turn amp models off and fiddle with the effects and EQ). I'm sure they'll have something built in where you can turn off amp models. Check the manufacturers websites.
you should get a wah, its the basic effect that you can use to liven up your guitar playing
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA