Sup Pit?

there's this dong from a portuguese add that I really want but just can't get, it's in this myspace www.myspace.com/wantyousong

the story is: this was a song made for a commercial and was meant to last 60 seconds. then some guy finished it and posted it in there. he has this e-mail and he tells you to e-mail him and he'll send you the song, I did and he didn't answer
I've tried downloading with real player, but it came as a corrupted file.

tl;dr: get me this song and ou will be my hero!
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by EddyPT
Sup Pit?

there's this dong from a portuguese add that I really want

portuguese dong?

continue...
www.file2hd.com

Enter the link and it will allow you to download the song
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

hah. portuguese dong? dude. sounds awesome.
i want one too. but my mum said no dong in the house. =/
Dude, I would just wait until he replies, it could be a while. but hey, its only one song.
Best of luck.
Im pretty sure there is a program that will turn it into an mp3 file right off of myspace. It records it or something.
Quote by tommo619
www.file2hd.com

Enter the link and it will allow you to download the song

dude

I love you

and btw: it's not portuguese dong, It's true that most portuguese bands are trash but this song is really good
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by EddyPT
and btw: it's not portuguese dong, It's true that most portuguese bands are trash but this song is really good

*facepalm*
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
btw, you can close the thread now
Quote by szekelymihai
still aint sober from last year's party? reread your first post

I know, I am ashamed xD
With my sound card in audacity appears a option to record what you hear, you can get the song with that xD

Com a minha placa de som consegue-se gravar a musica no audacity atraves de um opção que vai de microfone, line-in, what you hear[a que era suposto utilizar], se quiseres posso sacar-ta ou entao se na tua der saca tu xD
Need a name to my band

Ozzy and Zakk ROCKS

Fuc*ing bad gear:
Squier Strat
Squier amp [from de pack --']
pedal ZOOM G2.1x

In terms of buying:
Fender 100W amp
Quote by zakkn'slash
With my sound card in audacity appears a option to record what you hear, you can get the song with that xD

Com a minha placa de som consegue-se gravar a musica no audacity atraves de um opção que vai de microfone, line-in, what you hear[a que era suposto utilizar], se quiseres posso sacar-ta ou entao se na tua der saca tu xD

ja n é preciso, obrigado na mesma, o site deu