All right, I have an ESP LTD Viper 400, and I want/need two things.
1. Locking tuners- my guitar goes outta tune too fast
2. A pedal. I'm considering the Ibanez Weeping Demon vs. The Tremonti Power Wah (i play heavier stuff so im not sure i want the original crybaby)

which should i get 1st? i have a line 6 Spider III (i know, i know) so i dont have a huge range of sounds or fx...so which do i get with about $100 (i can only get one)
Sell the Spider, get a Peavey Vypyr, and you may have enough left to get one of the things you listed as well.

Failing that, get the pedal. More useful I think.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
The original crybaby is surprisingly good for heavier use. It seems to work perfectly into my arsenal of Grunge and metal use, though I have very obvious jazz roots so that may be the reason.

If it means anything, I know Tom Morello uses original Crybaby and gets pretty heavy sounds out of it.

Then again maybe my definition of heavy is affected by all the jazz, funk, and psychedelic music I like.
1. Polls
2. I pick 1.
Quote by Friendly Stoat
Sell the Spider, get a Peavey Vypyr, and you may have enough left to get one of the things you listed as well.

^Why do people do that?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by philjay
^Why do people do that?

What's wrong with it? It's just an idea, I honestly think that would be the best option. If he likes his amp then fair enough, but that's just my opinion.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Quote by Friendly Stoat

holy **** thats a good amp lol...but which should i get
Quote by Friendly Stoat
What's wrong with it? It's just an idea, I honestly think that would be the best option. If he likes his amp then fair enough, but that's just my opinion.

No, suggest something irrelevant to the OP's concerns. He's a big boy now, he probably knows the forum's opinion on Spider 3s.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
And I suggested something relevant to his question.

As someone said up near the start the Crybabys are really good for heavier stuff. They're the most versatile wah pedals that I've personally heard. So if it's just gonna be one of the things you listed, I would consider that, but try out the others you put as well.

But I stick by my previous post.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Quote by Friendly Stoat

make that your priority, THEN think about all the other stuff you want.
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
BackDoorEntry..

Now that's a username worth being proud off. Are you advertising "something" or is that a really really unfortunate choice of words?

Quote by Friendly Stoat
But I stick by my previous post.

Stick to or stand by?

EDIT:

^^OT.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Quote by philjay
Stick to or stand by?

Quite happy with either buddy.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Me too sonny jim.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
i know line 6 spider III sucks...but i got it as a gift from my gparents and buying a different one would be kinda cruel...now i dont care so i am planning on it.
Anyway, pedal vs. locking tuners???
and i know crybaby is versatile, but it aint as good at harder stuff as the Ibanez WD7 and Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Fair enough in that case.
And yeah, that's probably true about the wah pedals, but try them all out if it's possible.
Lol at philjay's last post.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75