I bought an Epiphone Les Paul Standard on eBay with a bad crack in the neck either as a project or as a bargaining chip in a trade. So far, I've been looking at necks and I'm unsure of whether I can get a good one under $150. So, I thought I'd give someone here a shot to make some money or take over my small project. I love this guitar, but the Epi LP neck is my favorite neck to play on, when I go to Guitar Center anyway. I like Maple necks/fretboards but I'm not sure if I could fit one on a Les Paul
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
got pics?
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE

I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

That's weird...is it me or does the Gear Forum not show images?

Jeff

Quote by Munchlaxatives
That's weird...is it me or does the Gear Forum not show images?

Nope... you are correct. This forum changes your images to links. How much you looking to get for it?
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

I'm more interested in trades, but I guess $125.

Jeff

Quote by Munchlaxatives
I'm more interested in trades, but I guess $125.

How bad is the crack? Can you email me large close up pictures of the cracked area?

Thanks

I can't get any more pictures right now, I lent someone my camera for their New Year's party. What I can tell you is that wood glue won't work, the head's about to come off.

Jeff

Quote by Munchlaxatives
I can't get any more pictures right now, I lent someone my camera for their New Year's party. What I can tell you is that wood glue won't work, the head's about to come off.

Is the fretboard cracked too? Or just the back of the neck?

Fretboard's fine. Seems to me like the head was hit with enough force to crack the neck

Jeff

What you looking for in trade?

I really want a G-400, especially a faded one, but I guess I'd be open to other guitars.

Jeff

Oh, and to clarify, I don't mean a straight up trade, I'm willing to throw in money.

Jeff

I'll trade you Jackson DXMGT Mutt straight up...

Good Dealing with: Funkbass796, chryee090130
I don't know much about that guitar; I can find similar ones online with EMGs stock, but I have seen one of those with Jackson humbuckers before. I'll think about it.

Jeff

Yeah, I'm just waiting to get my camera back to get more pictures

Jeff

Jeff

If anyone has a G-400, especially a faded one, I'd be very inclined to throw in cash in a trade.

Jeff

Bump

Jeff