Well my amp is busted and my guitar is in the shop, so I won't be playing for about two weeks. Can I get some suggestions on what I could be doing in that two weeks that could help me as a player? I'm a beginner. Please help me!
SG
Hang out at guitar playing friends houses and abuse their gear instead.

How did a beginner kill both his amp and guitar at the same time might I ask?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Hang out at guitar playing friends houses and abuse their gear instead.

How did a beginner kill both his amp and guitar at the same time might I ask?

Well since he's a begginer, i'm assuming he left a lot of blood splatter and other evidence, and sort of made the killing rushed.

/horrible post

But yeah do what he said.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by Ecliptica24
fap to some scales

oh god...
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Don't know, you could try and work out your fretting hand- get one of those little excerciser things for it?
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Read up on some music theory? Buy a ukulele? There's all kinds of stuff you can do.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Study new techniques and theory until you get your guitar back?

That way when you do get it you'll be really inspired to play and try the things you've been studying.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Brick23
Don't know, you could try and work out your fretting hand- get one of those little excerciser things for it? fap continuously for 2 weeks or until you get all your gear back

that's what you meant to say right?
Fap, Rape, pillage, win, fail, and all the usually pit things
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
You could maybe watch some instructional videos and other tutorials in that time and then try out the new stuff you have learnt from them once you get your stuff back.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Learn to play the piano, or any other instrument for that matter. Being multi-talented is never a bad thing.
Learn to sing
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.