I just want to know if this as happened to anybody else. I had some friends over for a party a couple days after Christmas, and I got Guitar Hero World Tour. So we were playing that and my friend accidentally hit that fold-out thing that you rest the sticks on, and it fell into the drum set. This happened to one of my other friends also. I'm now just sticking the drum sticks into the hole, which is working fine. Has this happened to anyone else? Just curious.
Incidentally, yes. My friend was complaining to me about the very same thing today.

Try a real guitar.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Aguamento
I just want to know if this as happened to anybody else. I had some friends over for a party a couple days after Christmas, and I got Guitar Hero World Tour. So we were playing that and my friend accidentally hit that fold-out thing that you rest the sticks on, and it fell into the drum set. This happened to one of my other friends also. I'm now just sticking the drum sticks into the hole, which is working fine. Has this happened to anyone else? Just curious.

does not compute

*head explodes*
So he broke your drum kit?
Amazing.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
you broke the drum kit... it happens...
and everyone else...
it wasn't funny in 2008, and it isnt funny in 2009
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
...I do play the real guitar just so you all know. I just enjoy Guitar Hero also, sorry if that's wrong -.- And the drum kit isn't broken, just the part that holds the sticks when your not using it.
Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard, but in this case, the drums were too soft for your friend to protect.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by Aguamento
...I do play the real guitar just so you all know. I just enjoy Guitar Hero also, sorry if that's wrong -.- And the drum kit isn't broken, just the part that holds the sticks when your not using it.

Hey I do both too. Nothin to fret over; it is after all just a game. I haven't seen any broken yet though to answer the OQ.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
Quote by Aguamento

Of course it's wrong. Enjoying a game? Who the **** do you think you are?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Aguamento

Then what's the problem? Put the sticks somewhere else until you're going to use them.Did you really need to ask how to fix something like that?

Also,Duct tape.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Then what's the problem? Put the sticks somewhere else until you're going to use them.Did you really need to ask how to fix something like that?

Also,Duct tape.

..The piece fell into the drum kit, in some corner now and my friend tried pulling one of the tops of the drum inputs off to get it and ended up demolishing it. Least I had SOME sense..
Quote by Altoidwithmelon

£10 says you got you started off typing slowly and got faster, until you got tired.
green button+whammy= imaginary dimesqueal
problem solved

im confused, in the title you asked for help; however, i see no request in the post

/failthread
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
hasn't happened to me, mainly because i refuse to give activision money just so that they can rape the franchise even more. Watch, by 2012 nobody will care anymore and everyone will be buying rock band/other superior music games while guitar hero continues to act like its making big improvements, when its really just the same game with new songs and about 30 minutes extra work put in.

I'll just stick with rock band 2.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
cuz the guitar hero world tour drums suck ****ing ass
Child of the Fence and Guitar n00b.
Quote by Aguamento
..The piece fell into the drum kit, in some corner now and my friend tried pulling one of the tops of the drum inputs off to get it and ended up demolishing it. Least I had SOME sense..

*switches from "help" mode to "Pit" mode*

Then rape him.But not in a gay way.Do it in more of a "this will teach you to break my stuff" kinda way.I bet that after you do that he wont try pulling sh*t like this again.

On a serious note I don't really know,I've never actually seen/been near a drum set for any music simulating game.It's plastic so I assumed you could fix it with duct tape.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

and everybody stop with the "no because i play real guitar" or "no i play a real instrument" comment.

Your on a website called ULTIMATE-GUITAR, so all of us with brains can figure out that you play either guitar or bass, and if you dont, why are you on here?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

Your on a website called ULTIMATE-GUITAR, so all of us with brains can figure out that you play either guitar or bass, and if you dont, why are you on here?

Have you seen some of the posts around the Pit? A healthy percentage have never touched a guitar.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Aguamento

No, I make sure to close the drum holder things, but I don't know if yours were closed when this happened. Anywho, the cord to my yellow cymbal got cut a few days ago. I don't know how, but I also know that I don't know how to solder, so I'm leaving it be for now. :\
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Have you seen some of the posts around the Pit? A healthy percentage have never touched a guitar.

not really, i dont post in the pit all that much really. i think its really dumb to join ug just for the forum when you dont play guitar or bass though
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Why did you make this thread seriously.

The stick holders clip into the Drum Kit, you just pull it back out again.

And you must suck if your missing the pads.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08