Hey guys, it's me again,

I've been playing bass guitar for six years, and recently gave away my first bass guitar to a friend who is trying to learn. I decided after all these years, it's time to finally upgrade, so my choice was a fender jazz, because it's the bass my favorite band uses, and it sounds close to the models (I know they were precisions) of green day, and blink 182 from when I was 10. So it took me and the sales clerk awhile to pull one up but we finally got one. A natural ash body fender jazz bass standard, I've love this thing to pieces it's godly compared to the ****ty little Ibanez beginner bass I used to play; that thing rattled more then my dad's lawn mower getting shot by an mg42. Anyway I've come across one problem and one question so far. The problem is I can plug the bass into my korg GA-30 tuner, and even if the strings are totally silent the tuner reads LB with the pointer all the way over in the flat section. Is this some kind of pick-up feed back? Is it an easy fix? because I really don't want to go back to guitar center, considering their fix for everything is sending it back and giving you a new model.

I really like this bass, and really don't want to send it in 3 times like I had to do with my les paul. The question that has arisen is on the back of the guitar's head is a little label that has a star and reads "Special Edition", so I'm a bit confused if I got something a little more then what I bargained for, because I paid the right price for a Fender Jazz Bass Standard, is this something different from a normal standard? Anyway any help is greatly appreciated.

-Jack
I know from experience that my jazz bass pickups got alot of feedback unless both pickups are on all the way so its nothing to do with the special edition
Bass:
2008 Fender MIA Precision Bass
2006 Fender MIM Jazz bass
Amp:
Fender rumble 60
Effects:
Boss bass Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Refurb

MUSE
RADIOHEAD
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERSMy inspirations
It shouldnt be too bad, does it play fine when you plug it into an amp. Didi you have the volume on or off with the tuner. But aslong as it sounds good playing it should be fine.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
ok one more problem is the bridge seems to be vibrating a very high note whenever I pluck the D string open, I remember having a similar problem when I was 11 and my teacher fixed it I can't remember what he adjusted though. So I pluck it and it sounds like another string somewhere is plucked what do I need to do?
Well are all the screws holding the bridge down tight. Also it could be rattle around the nut or fret buzz. Or bad technique.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
ill check the screws, but i doubt it's my technique (not to be egotistical) because, it's only the open notes that respond to it.
Ok, it could also be something liek when you play that note the vibrations make the bass rattle of your belt our something. I wouldnt be that worried though. If there anymore problems i would get the bass swapped for a different one.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
its mostly the bridge making that extra note is what's annoying me, and does anyone know what the special edition label means?
pictures?
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
you can by using (Invalid img)

without the space between / and img in the last one
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Special edition means maybe you got a different finish or different pickups in the end not much. And are you sure the sound isnt coming from near the nut, just hold the string above the nut as you play and see if the noise goes away.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul