Quote by GunsN'tallica
is there a catch?

Construction: Bolt-On
Bridge: Kramer "Floyd Rose" Licensed tremolo

Bleh. Bolt-on necks do nothing for me, and I've never had much luck with licensed Floyds. There's your catch.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
It looks crap, that's the catch.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
I would be extremely wary of anything at that price, but from the specs, it sounds pretty damn good...

Maybe they make it out of the flesh of their chinese workers or something, to save money, and the hardware is all origami models...
I agree with everyone else
But!!
Play the guitar, see how it feels.. and what its potential is
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
its a lame guitar

*in a game show host voice*
ding! ding! ding!
He's found the catch. now lets see what he won!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I had the same thought on the Kramer focus that they have on there.
Quote by telecastermetal
enter sandman and avenged 7 folds is death metal you noob face.

LTD Viper-400.
Squier Affinity strat.
120w Behringer V-ampire.
it's not great, that's the catch. it's not terrible (based on mine anyway), but QC and factory setups are likely to be patchy, and if you can save a bit more money you can get a better guitar. basically.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
To capitalize on my previous post...

Look at what you'd have to do to turn that into a decent guitar. Most likely, you're gonna have to spend $200 to drop an Original Floyd Rose in there. Pickups might need a change eventually too. But most important is the Floyd. Don't trust licensed Floyds. They really are usually of subpar quality.

But play it first and see if it's the right fit for you. If so, then dropping in some better parts will entirely be worth the price.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
^ yeah, pretty much. other point being that if you add the cost of the upgrades to the price of the cheaper guitar, you could often just get a better guitar which already has the better parts, which'll likely be a much nicer guitar too, and may come with a hard case... it'll also cost you to drill for the bigger studs which a better trem needs...

not all licensed floyds suck (e.g. schaller, gotoh, some of the ibanez ones), but you're right, most do.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by telemetal
i thought Kramers were supposed to be quite nice?

They were until Gibson bought them and left them to rot.
Likely has terrible hardware, cheap wood, and will be setup horribly.

There's always a chance it's actually a decent guitar, but with that price range you really have to look at each individual guitar because it's probably fairly inconsistent.