ok so im just about the worst person with computers...

i was looking for a cool theme for my computer and i found one on some website, deviants(?) or somethin and i downloaded it but it came with a million different parts... like QTT Tabbar and folderbrg or somethin, can anyone hlep me on what to do?
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Meh, I wouldn't of thought there'd be anything better than aero that doesn't slow down your computer in some form.
I changed my ini files to make it so i can use any custom theme. I have a nice black slim one now that doesnt take up nearly as much memory. Its nice ^_^
Quote by Chaos Nil
I changed my ini files to make it so i can use any custom theme. I have a nice black slim one now that doesnt take up nearly as much memory. Its nice ^_^

Screenshots please!
i made mine the classic theme for maximum speed
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
i have no clue how to change files or anything... i registered for the website that i found it on and sent the creator a message but idk how soon hell respond... the theme is called scuro if anyones interested in how it looks
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Quote by Chaos Nil
*massive pic*
There you go

Sweet. Can't wait 'till I get my new laptop so I can run Linux, but in the meantime, I'm stuck with vista.

omg tutorial pl0x
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.