I traded a guitar case for a 90s Fender San Miguel the other day.

Actually I was already paid 125eur for the case, but I was at the guy's home (in his 50s, guitar collector) and we both started jamming a bit on some of his acoustic guitars, and the one I was playing was scratched alot but sounded & played great - so when I was about to go I said, hey, if you're ever selling it, give me a call, will you? And he started to look very hesitatingly...

so I gave him back the 125e and I was very happy to ^^

Anyway. Does anyway know anything about this guitar apart from the cool weird headstock (like a Strat's) and that they're made in Korea? Google didn't give me much. Also I couldn't find a place to take the serial number.
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
I did a quick google, and here is what I found. This is not specific for YOUR guitar of course, but this could be a bit helpful.
http://www.guitarsalon.biz/guitars/fender_sanmiguel.htm
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Wow. Not a bad deal at all
And there's actually a pickup in there somewhere (I can see a battery through the soundhole, and the lower strap button is actually a jack input) but it doesn't do anything. Battery's probably dead. I'll get one tomorrow. ^^

(and how díd you find it? It always amazes me how much skill can come into googling )
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
Just got on and saw your post (I know it's old). Actually, you did better in your trade than you think. Your guitar is NOT from the 90's. They were only made in Korea for 3 years: 1970-72. The pickup would be aftermarket.