i'm looking at buying a fender evil twin from a local shop. now i've heard alot about how they sound like crap at low volumes and everything. but it has been modded by a very trustworthy amp tech i use alot. he found that if you remove the reverb tank, the tone is amazing at any volume level. they told me he did a few more mods too but i don't remember what they are. so to everyone who bashes this amp, find yourself a good tech that knows what they're doing, and just let thim tinker with it. anyways, does anyone know where i can find a manual for this beast?
word to your mother
erm google? lol that's the only thing i can think of. either that or search the fender site.

good luck!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
google was the first place i tried, but no luck.
and fender's website was no help at all.

anyone know a phone number for fender or an email address (i couldn't even find a way to email them)?
word to your mother
Quote by realitysux
google was the first place i tried, but no luck.
and fender's website was no help at all.

anyone know a phone number for fender or an email address (i couldn't even find a way to email them)?

is there a place that is a certified fender dealer near you? you could always go and ask them to call and see if they can get a hold of one
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
is there a place that is a certified fender dealer near you? you could always go and ask them to call and see if they can get a hold of one

i never thought about trying that, i'm going to go try to find one. thanks alot
word to your mother
Quote by realitysux
i never thought about trying that, i'm going to go try to find one. thanks alot

np, man! hope you are able to get one!
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional