Page 1 of 2
What new sounds will emerge?
Will the boundary of music genres finally be torn down?
Will America and U.K. end it's dominance on the world market.
What new devices will there be to listen and get music?
further rise of popularity in metal, headbangers ball will go from its usual 1am time slot to 12am!
personally, im hoping that a ****load of new bands come up and kill rap/pop and bury it in a deep grave so it never comes up.
idk.
The chinese are gonna join us, but we'll still be up i think.
they will have radios in our heads
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by electr8r
Will America end it's dominance on the world market.

Fixed.
Strats & Seagulls
Well I'm bringin' back hair metal, man!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by imdeth
Metalcore will expand and make new music with hip hop influences. Probably.

that would be horrible
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Corruption

I'm with this guy!

I've got the hairspray, you get the leather pants.
Let me get into my psychic trance...

Hmm...

Nothing. Weird =/[/QUOTE/]

i stared at that for ten minutes. all i see are circles now
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by Corruption

Im with you on that actually not really I think country music will gain a foothold again and become popular at least around here
i would hope for a rise in popularity of good metal
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
Fixed.

Cheers to that sir

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
I doubt it will be in the next decade, but eventually, I can see chips placed into people's minds for a variety of uses. Like the playback of music, a hard drive for memories and notes, and whatnot.

Of course it would be expensive and risky (it's brain surgery) but the idea is pretty exciting to me. We could even eliminate cell phones, control computers with our mind, etc.

We might even see mind hackers... lol
Quote by Corruption

alright im with you on this one!............man...
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
hopefully we either get blues stuff..then we would see people like clapton, buddy guy, mayer on mtv

or we get people like oasis huge...i mean they are in england but the US lets see average american says "yeah i know wonderwall" what else? "um.."
I think the dominance thing is shifting already but most artists still appear to come from either the states or the uk only because the musicians have moved there for a time, to do what they are doing.

I doubt the genre walls will come down though.

Hopefully the sound will come around back to more of its roots and better musicianship rather than the crappy bands out to make a buck and stuff. Some bands these days are just plain horrible.

Technologywise I'd say we have another 10 years most likely of Ipod tech before it will shift to something more interesting. The memory will grow on them and morte gimmicks will be added but it won't change hugely.
I'm Stuck In The Pit And I Can't Get Out... But Do You Really Need To Go Anywhere Else On The Site?

John Clark: "It's the drugs I tell you. High school students are crazed because of all the drugs they do. We need drug testing for all students."
Quote by imdeth
I'm with this guy!

I've got the hairspray, you get the leather pants.

Quote by therealtater
Im with you on that actually not really I think country music will gain a foothold again and become popular at least around here

Well you know there's a group for hair metal, its under the my groups thing on my profile, and I put up a thread on its site for the 4th wave of hair metal!

But hell yea, I got white leather jeans that lace up in the crotch they kick ass
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Hopefully there will be a rock revival. I will kill my self if all the music is that dance and rave crap.
Devin Townsend becoming Supreme Overlord. World rejoices.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

hopefully, fewer whiny alt-rockers, less of that bitchy "neo-soul" brand like Adele and Duffy, and more indie-label, fun-loving psychos like bumblefoot, mattias eklundh, and less attention-getting punk-pop a-holes
Things will get bleaker for a while - there'll be even more kitchen-sink type common man guitar bands and more grimey dance stuff with less pro-tools and more crappy sounding samples. Afterwards there'll be a boost in excessive stadium type stuff with song structures no-one is hearing now except a few kids somewhere who'll be the superstars of tomorrow.
I'm hoping for a resurgence of Euro-dance and House music. You know, all that 90's Ibiza dance music.

Genuinely.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
scene kids will continue to infect other genres and spread like a cancerous plague.

indie kids will continue to revive dead genres in the hope of being non-conformist.

metal will continue to turn into 4 minute long breakdowns.
Quote by jimivancobain
personally, im hoping that a ****load of new bands come up and kill rap/pop and bury it in a deep grave so it never comes up.

You can't kill pop, pop is whatever's popular.

I'm hoping to god its goes in a more electronic direction, because at the moment, the amount that I have to do to get some of the newest electronic/d'n'b/dubstep/etc. vinyls is ridiculous.
NOIZE
I hope punk becomes popular again.

I shouldn't get my hopes up.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by skwelcher
you will hear metal on the radio

like Death ?
or trivium?

Death ftw
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by guitarskater11
hopefully we either get blues stuff..then we would see people like clapton, buddy guy, mayer on mtv

or we get people like oasis huge...i mean they are in england but the US lets see average american says "yeah i know wonderwall" what else? "um.."

I dont like Oasis so I hope not

*puts up flame shield*
Honestly I have a feeling that a lot of stuff will be more influenced by techno/electronic music.
Like if you listen to the radio, they're are quite a few songs that are electronicy and I have a feeling that will get to be more dominant.

Not that I'm complaining, because I like that kind of music (at least, I like electronicy rap more than I like just plain rap)
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
^ That isn't really much of a prediction. If you were saying that in 2003-2004 it would have been but we're well into a massive rise in electro sounds.
Quote by electr8r
Will America and U.K. end it's dominance on the world market.

life metal?
no
yes
something that stimulates your brain to produce the music inside your head
*cuts crossed fingers off and throws away then sets fingers on fire*

+1
i dont want to hear that. haha
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Well, in the next decade, Chinese Demo--
oh.
Damn.
Can't use that joke anymore.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I think they'll keep making Instruments like the Robot Gibson's
Pretty soon Instruments will be able to play themselves ...
MichaelEMJAYARE
Page 1 of 2