Anyone else a huge fan of Vernors?

If you don't know what it is, here you go.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernors
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
YES!!!! I love when u crack it open and take a sniff, and it makes u sniffle and sneeze it's so strong.
Yey for Michigan soda!
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by Scotdizzle
Yey for Michigan soda!

This.
Isnt faygo a Michigan only too?

EDIT: I guess not. I thought it was.
Quote by Scotdizzle
Yey for Michigan soda!

Yeah! I lived in Michigan for ten years, and then moved to Washington, but only recently discovered the greatness of Vernors.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by pureebil333
This.
Isnt faygo a Michigan only too?

Tis my good sir
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Vernors is pretty solid, my dad used to buy it all the time. Haven't had one for awhile, might need to run out and get some later.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
Vernors is pretty solid, my dad used to buy it all the time. Haven't had one for awhile, might need to run out and get some later.

Get a gallon of vanilla ice cream and make yourself a Boston Cooler. Those are godly.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Get a gallon of vanilla ice cream and make yourself a Boston Cooler. Those are godly.

Boston Cooler slurpees are amazing if you can find them.
Quote by panterarocker
Boston Cooler slurpees are amazing if you can find them.

What?! Next time I'm in Michigan visiting family I'm totally gonna get one.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

that. sounds. amazing.

*grabs keys*
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
We have that stuff in Ontario. Or at least we used to. I could go for one of those now actually, I remember as a child enjoying the wierd sensation of a burning throat.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I miss Vernor's. They don't sell it in Western Canada. I used to drink it all the time in Toronto.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I remember I used to drink it all the time, but alas I can't find it anymore
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
I remember I used to drink it all the time, but alas I can't find it anymore

We found it at our grocery store where drink mixers are.