I'm finally a lot more optimistic than I used to be. It's such a strage feeling but it has been hanging over my head for the best part of half a year although I've yet to express to this to anyone, for reasons I don't know of. You are the first to know. I sometimes smile to myself (more than a few times a day) and I realise that I've got it good. It makes me feel happier that I've kept this feeling secret to everyone I know of and I don't know why.
There are angels guiding me through - I know it because I can't stop smiling to myself. I think it may be the first time I've felt this way since High School - over 5 years. Why is this happening to me? I feel so lucky. I want the world to know but I'd like to keep it limited where I can retain a bit of anonmity. Short bursts of euphoria are normal but when they last in excess of 6 months, what is it? I feel as if no one knows what I'm feeling but I know that's impossible.

I don't take drugs and I'm certainly not high on any substance. No, my mouth is not stapled to my cheeks.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jan 1, 2009,
Ive been feeling the same way too, mate. Good on you
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
It's the coy.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Me too man! I made a thread about being ridiculously happy a while ago, everyone told me that life sucks and that I was high. It's good to know there's someone else who's just a happy person for some reason.

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Manicdepressive
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I feel the opposite so I'd like to bring you down a little.

You're a... Damn can't think of anything to insult you

I love you Yeah, that'll do.
Yeah man!

For the past two months I seemed to have this depression eating away at me but I realized a couple of things that were essential to my enjoyment of life. I can honestly say know that I'm finally chillin', 2009 looks to be good. Good days ahead.
Quote by Kensai
Manicdepressive

I used to be a Manic Depressive - first time I ever admitted it to anyone.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

"This one's optimistic
This one went to market
This one just came out of the swamp
This one dropped a payload
Fodder for the animals
Living on an animal farm"

Anyways, I wish I could feel that happy all the time.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Harmonius
I used to be a Manic Depressive - first time I ever admitted it to anyone.
What do you mean "used to be"? If you don't mind me asking.
Quote by smb
What do you mean "used to be"? If you don't mind me asking.

I don't even know if "used to be" is the right term. I don't know. I've never been diagnosed with depression or anything but it's just something I've kept to myself for the past 5 years and this is the first time I've discussed it to anyone. I can't really ellaborate on it much more than that - I don't know. I just can't, it's just something which no one will ever understand but me. I don't think it's appropriate to describe how or what it was for me.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Me too man! I made a thread about being ridiculously happy a while ago, everyone told me that life sucks and that I was high. It's good to know there's someone else who's just a happy person for some reason.

I used to be really happy all the time. Then one day I logged on to UG, went on a thread which asked a question and the first reply was "no" from a guy with a pikachu avatar ... I was suddenly erranged, I thought "he must suffer" and here we are
Quote by aaciseric
I used to be really happy all the time. Then one day I logged on to UG, went on a thread which asked a question and the first reply was "no" from a guy with a pikachu avatar ... I was suddenly erranged, I thought "he must suffer" and here we are

Now that you mention it, as of late, life has been looking kind of bleak. I log onto UG and post a message. A few minutes later, I see, "Last Post: aaciseric" and think, "Here we go..."
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Now that you mention it, as of late, life has been looking kind of bleak. I log onto UG and post a message. A few minutes later, I see, "Last Post: aaciseric" and think, "Here we go..."

Well my work is done then ... i'm releasing you Matt, hopefully you can go on to drive newer posters crazy for no reason whatsoever. I suggest you pick a nice young '09er and make him a man ... make me proud you!
Quote by imdeth
I feel the opposite so I'd like to bring you down a little.

You're a... Damn can't think of anything to insult you

I love you Yeah, that'll do.

Let's go hang out in the corner and hang ourselves.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by aaciseric
Well my work is done then ... i'm releasing you Matt, hopefully you can go on to drive newer posters crazy for no reason whatsoever. I suggest you pick a nice young '09er and make him a man ... make me proud you!

*sniff*
I always dreamed this moment would come, but now that it's here...I...I just don't know what to say. I'll use everything you've taught me, I promise!
Farewell, Dave/Eric!
RAZZLEFRAZZLE