dude that is pretty weird
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I noticed that too when I saw it a couple weeks ago. Other than that, there is nothing to discuss here.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
i saw that episode too, but i read that its not based on Obama, its just slightly coincidental
I thought that. Then I thought "Meh, I don't like this guy =/" and therefore in my opinion he can't be Obama

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
It's quite obvious that the show inspired Obama to run for president, not the other way around. Everyone knows how awesome House is.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by captaincrunk
You must not see a lot of black people. Not all black people look alike, just because of the wide noses and black skin

Don't forget the big lips.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Don't forget the big lips.

there's a black kid at my school...yes thats singular....and everybody calls him aqua man because of his big fish lips. he's pretty cool about it.

oh yeah house is bad ass. anybody else watch him talk when he's not acting on the show? the guy has a decently thick british accent. pretty bad ass considering he can say medical terms i cant say in my own accent with a fake american accent.
Not only does the show "House" cure any sickness in 42 minutes it now accurately predicts the next president.

Or it just showed a black guy running for president thus it MUST correlate with Obama.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.

What?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid

What?

president palmer?

anyways i remember house said in that episode "one day there will be a black president"

looks like thats today
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en