O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
I saw the highest ever online thing was like 1500 or something, is that like the whole forum or just the pit?

Yeah this is more original than the where music is heading thread
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by imdeth
Question for the people who've been here for years: Was the amount of people online lower that it usually is now?

i have no idea. the pit has definitely gone downhill though. although of course people like you make it all worthwhile.

e-cookie nao please
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
It'll probably just carry on but eventually expand to an unbearable point. Can't wait.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
BUT PENIS!?

Number one meme in a few years, just wait.

It's great but I hardly ever get in a situation to us it.
It will get old. Every thread in pit will be recycled. In 5 years most memes will be lulz again because nothing new will be made up. Some search bar joker will get shot. There will be a constant outflow of oldfags and will be replaced by more and more newfags.

Quite bleak, aint it
Quote by aaciseric
It'll probably just carry on but eventually expand to an unbearable point. Can't wait.

yeah but what about the pit?
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by therealtater
/b/ domiation

this. it's sad really. i definently dont want it to happen but i see it more and more every day.
Judging by the general content I find on the pit, the average pit user is just barely able to communicate through written word and that must indicate a rather young age. Seeing as how the pit audience can't get much younger, I'd say the pit is at its baseline and will continue on with this baseline unless the pit is stolen away from the internet.

:-)
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
i have no idea. the pit has definitely gone downhill though. although of course people like you make it all worthwhile.

e-cookie nao please

Go nuts.

I've seen over 3000 people on at once, but that isn't to rare I think. I've never seen The Pit go over 2000 before, and I'm pretty sure it's doing pretty well right now. The Pit will live on until we ultimately dominate 4chan. Then we will be the most famous people in world, better than Tom Cruise, and we will rule the Earth.

It'll probably stay just the way it is, just with more young kids. And we'll all get older and probably eventually leave.

80th best UGer
at some point id expect it to spawn some horrendous life form.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

I'm gunna say its gonna grow over the next few years, then after some unbelievably popular thread, there will be a divide, battle lines will be drawn and there will be a pit war, thus either creating 2 forums "The Pit" and "whatever the other forums called"
or
instead of two forums
a hollow shell of the former pit

It could SO happen
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Hell

+1

Couldn't have found a better place

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I think it'll be the same, only with different memes.

! dont be stupid..

they'll be the same dang memes

but yeah.. It could move with existence.. or end up being left behind with just a few primative monkeys still visiting..

If anyones still here in ten years, I will pay them a banana(over the internet).. because thats all you will eat then.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by SadPanda
Judging by the general content I find on the pit, the average pit user is just barely able to communicate through written word and that must indicate a rather young age. Seeing as how the pit audience can't get much younger, I'd say the pit is at its baseline and will continue on with this baseline unless the pit is stolen away from the internet.

:-)

They better not steal it from my internetz I dont know what I would do with out the help of other Pit Monkeys I dont think I could dress myself with out their help...
So, no-one has much faith in the pit's ability to involve and defy internet natural-selection.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
*Waits for pictures of Samuel L Jackson in a Nazi Uniform to become the new Meme...*

(E-cookie for whoever gets the reference)
Quote by therealtater
you mean evolve right?

Well, I guess wit people like me making mistakes like that...
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Harry Heck
So we are going to war with 4chan then?

I wouldn't f*ck with 4chan, they can f*ck you 10 times harder than you can f*ck them.

Also, the Pit won't change much, it'll be just as stupid as it is now.
Quote by Harry Heck
So we are going to war with 4chan then?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/UG

Not really.
The Pit has always been the bottom wrung of memes and lulz.
Anything truely lulzworthy happens only once every 2-3 weeks.
That still might be giving the pit too much credit.

While \b\ has it's malignent cancer, The Pit has assburgers and strawberry cola.
Mmm, frothy...
we're already pretty big, we rickrolled the whole world technically...

but we can still get bigger. next stop: the universe.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by huevos
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/UG

Not really.
The Pit has always been the bottom wrung of memes and lulz.
Anything truely lulzworthy happens only once every 2-3 weeks.
That still might be giving the pit too much credit.

While \b\ has it's malignent cancer, The Pit has assburgers and strawberry cola.
Mmm, frothy...

I think the Pit should create a specific AgitProp division to send members out all over the interwebz to write favourable accounts bigging up the pit and removing any trace of 4chan /b/ etc etc.

Also, the minimum age for UG should be raised from 13. What does a person like me have to say to a 13 year old apart from stfu, poidh or gtfo of my thread.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Neverland. The pit and neverland are basically the same place already. Think about it. If you come to the pit you're not going to become more mature. And most of the current memes apply to this theory. Michael Jacksons neverland gets all of the rape jokes. And in Peter Pans neverland if Captain Hook fapped using his hook then he would cum blood. And im sure it would be funny if someone put asian face on tinkerbell.
Beers on me
Last edited by spacejamismyjam at Jan 1, 2009,
Page 1 of 2