Hi, i recently got myself a tubescreamer pedal so i could get a br00tal tone out of it. It does but i have a lot of buzz and feedback now even when palmed, is there a pedal i can buy which will cut out the buzz and still have the brutal tone ?

Im using a randall rg 50tc tube combo and a ltd max 600
Yes, there are pedals that are designed to kill static and other noise, althought I have no experience with them as I have never played with enough gain or overdrive to make it a problem.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
gain channel 1
roll off ur treble
use the ts to boost it all

--same amp btw--
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
gain channel 1
roll off ur treble
use the ts to boost it all

--same amp btw--

Cool, ill try this

What settings on the tube screamer then?
well depending on version...

drive up most of the way...volume, tweak to your own setting
if you have a bass/treb setting on your ts..then ramp the treble to your taste, but keeping in limits of feedback
just give it a shot..start with most things in the middle..like 12o'clock style and adjust that way
Quote by fairycake92
well depending on version...

drive up most of the way...volume, tweak to your own setting
if you have a bass/treb setting on your ts..then ramp the treble to your taste, but keeping in limits of feedback
just give it a shot..start with most things in the middle..like 12o'clock style and adjust that way

I have a ts 9

So im just to take the treble off my amp and change the ts9 settings and thatll do it?
not all of it lol..ur amp needs to be about...2oclock..the ts will make up for it
Quote by fairycake92
not all of it lol..ur amp needs to be about...2oclock..the ts will make up for it

rgr that, thanks for the help