What bands did you pass up because the name didnt grab your attention before you heard them, or you thought was a different genre of music because of the name

eg Jeff Buckley...regular name for non regular guy

Terrorvision...well i thought they were Death Metal lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hLQCA2h8kA
Last edited by Andr00 at Jan 1, 2009,
Metallica

Fall Out Boy

My Chemical Romance
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Most power metal
Its just to ****ing chessey
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Unlike some people I don't every judge anything by first impressions.

Who am I kidding! If CD's got some bird with her tits out on it then I'll buy their album purely in the hopes that there'll be some photos I can punch the clown over.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Unlike some people I don't every judge anything by first impressions.

Who am I kidding! If CD's got some bird with her tits out on it then I'll buy their album purely in the hopes that there'll be some photos I can punch the clown over.

yeah but when there is a million bands out there now sometimes some can slip past without knowing just like a mild case of food poisioning.
Lamb of God
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Bloc Party - First time i saw them was before they were big at newcastle SU. I thought there was gonna be a party for the halls, and it turned out to be some annoying indie band. Never been able to give them a chance since.

Totally opposite thing but I though Hadouken were going to be really good and then they weren't. That is far too cool a name to waste on a crappy indy band.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Dragonforce

Srsly?

Rly.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Megadeth.

I didn't want to megadie
Last edited by Waio at Jan 1, 2009,
goblincock, anal ****, stink region, yes, relentless excruciatingly painful yelps, primus, butt whisper, slvt, bupkiss, mewkiss, public stain, poop-hamster tube.
Quote by Waio
Megadeath.

I didn't want to megadie

Well then you better not listen to Iron maiden...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
This is embarrassing, but Bush.

I am very anti-W, and I didn't realize that the band existed before he was a political figure, so I passed on them. Don't blame me for being young, I was like 4 when Razorblade Suitcase came out.

It wasn't until December of 2008 that I listened to Glycerine for my music history class that I realized they were awesome.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge

I am very anti-W, and I didn't realize that the band existed before he was a political figure, so I passed on them. Don't blame me for being young, I was like 4 when Razorblade Suitcase came out.

It wasn't until December of 2008 that I listened to Glycerine for my music history class that I realized they were awesome.

lolz bush sr. dumbazz
Quote by Spartan070sarge

At first I though Between the Buried and Me were going to suck before I listened to them... I don't think I have made an even more incorrect assumption...
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
about a year and a half ago - led zeppelin, metallica, AC/DC, Thin Lizzy all bands like that coz i always listned to indie
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by Waio
Megadeath.

I didn't want to megadie

+1

btw, it's 'megadeth'

also Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper, Linkin Park, and The Killers.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Garry Glitter.

Wait I like him!!

*you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang*

**** I has problems.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by ThinLizzyFan
about a year and a half ago - led zeppelin, metallica, AC/DC, Thin Lizzy all bands like that coz i always listned to indie

you never heard any of those bands on the radio or no one ever say or never hear it on a quiz question or something?
Gay for Johnny Depp.
That is all.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Cat Power sounded funny as hell to me.
But i've never been so in love in my life.
That woman is god.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .