Page 1 of 2
The bassist and drummer for this band in my school got arrested. Not for anything badass though.

They got caught shoplifting an 8$ dollar belt (no, I'm not trolling, this is 100% serious, lol).

THey spend the night in prison in NYC lol, and these are preppy rich private school kids, until their parents came to bail them out. I don't know how our school is gonna take it, but we to the UN school so I'm not willing to bet the dean or principle will be happy.

So pit, any stories of epic fail you have to share with me?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
As if they got kept in a cell overnight for an $8 belt
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
I can't stand peopel who steal. America should incorporate the cutting of hands and limbs system when a person is caught stealing.
Click here

Quote by afrothunder666
I can't stand peopel who steal. America should incorporate the cutting of hands and limbs system when a person is caught stealing.

damn right!

*attempts to clap*
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by gopherthegreat
They wouldn't go to prison for that

well they did, I don't know if they stayed overnight, but they were in prison. This is America, land of the free and home of the brave lol.

Or as Bobby Brown once said, I've been to prison, I'm an American!

Quote by afrothunder666

I agree. Want to help me write a petition ?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
lol faggots stealing is fun as hell whenyou have no money so shut up beacuse you will probably work in a grocery store forever in loss prevention man handling shoplifters because you're so anal about the world.
Prison and jail are two completely different things. Never been to either, never been arrested either, knock on wood.
Quote by strawberryJAMZ
lol faggots stealing is fun as hell whenyou have no money so shut up beacuse you will probably work in a grocery store forever in loss prevention man handling shoplifters because you're so anal about the world.

hey, I've jacked **** from stores lol. I just find it funny that a) they got caught, and b) they got ARRESTED for an 8 dollar belt.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by afrothunder666

O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
hey, I've jacked **** from stores lol. I just find it funny that a) they got caught, and b) they got ARRESTED for an 8 dollar belt.

yea i hear u it's some rodney king **** is what it is
Quote by MCone
Prison and jail are two completely different things. Never been to either, never been arrested either, knock on wood.

whichever one is the lesser one (I'm presuming jail is, and I was wrong before?) is the one they went to.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by afrothunder666

Nah, we should just give the death penalty for all crimes. And fuck trials and such, how about we simply give the death penalty to anyone ACCUSED of a crime?

Jack my swag
samething happened to my friend, except it was a 99 cent cap gun.

also, where were they getting the belt? canal street?
Got caught smoking pot by a downtown cop once. He was really cool though and let us go after checking our records to "make sure he didn't have any axe murderers on his hands"
Quote by amason51
samething happened to my friend, except it was a 99 cent cap gun.

also, where were they getting the belt? canal street?

Some AMerican Apparrel somewhere, I don't know which, cause I don't s hop there. Canal stree lol. I saw this guy get busted in china town by a cop who was standing behind him, tried to steal the Omega James Bond watch (fake). Cop decked him and cuffed him, funniest thing.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by Archaon
Got caught smoking pot by a downtown cop once. He was really cool though and let us go after checking our records to "make sure he didn't have any axe murderers on his hands"

DId he actually say that lol? sometimes I love New York cops, sometimes I hate them SOOO much.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by gopherthegreat
Nah, we should just give the death penalty for all crimes. And fuck trials and such, how about we simply give the death penalty to anyone ACCUSED of a crime?

I agree. I mean, if you're stupid enough to even be accused, then you don't deserve to live.

You know the rules, live by them or DIE.
Quote by strawberryJAMZ

Yeah what's wrong with you people, taking things that don't belong to you and you have no right to is fun. What could be better than making someone else suffer at you expense because you don't have enough money?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by strawberryJAMZ

...well you're just an idiot.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

the un school? they should have claimed diplomatic immunity...

¬_¬
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
the un school? they should have claimed diplomatic immunity...

¬_¬

haha, thats a good idea for the next time I'm in trouble. Only 60% of the students here are diplomats or UN workers, but cops dont know that lol
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
The bassist and drummer for this band in my school got arrested. Not for anything badass though.

Obviously they got cought, the 2 stupidest members of the band. I should know.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Here's mine..

They got caught shoplifting an 8$ dollar belt (no, I'm not trolling, this is 100% serious, lol).

THey spend the night in prison in NYC lol, and these are preppy rich private school kids, until their parents came to bail them out. I don't know how our school is gonna take it, but we to the UN school so I'm not willing to bet the dean or principle will be happy.

Quote by monkeysintheday
Obviously they got cought, the 2 stupidest members of the band. I should know.

hahaha. the singer is retarded to, only the guitarist is semi-intelligent.

On a sidenote, I'm a bassist who switched to guitar. Does that make me an imbecile

MORE FAIL STORIES!!!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I set an old acoustic guitar on fire and my neighbor called the Fire Department. We saw the truck and ran through some yards. Then we accidently ran through an undercover cop's yard and he tackled one of my friends. He must've thought we were trying to rob him or something. Then the FD people straighted it out and we didn't get in trouble.
Quote by Filter
Here's mine..

dumbass
Quote by gopherthegreat

And what about all those people who get away with crimes, and don't even get accused? We should just kill everyone we see, to make sure.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Killedelphia19
dumbass

That's what I was aiming for.. Unless anyone got it..

/thread
Friend of mine (who's dad is a cop)
Pulled an unloaded gun on two chicks we know because the one wanted to bitch at his girlfriend.
Dude's dad found out.
6 months grounding but that wasn't even bad.
Went home one day to holes in his snare, bass, and floor tom. (He's a drummer)
Quote by Glimsom
And what about all those people who get away with crimes, and don't even get accused? We should just kill everyone we see, to make sure.

+1?
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk

Why exactly should the school do something? It didn't happen on school grounds.

I never understood stuff like that...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
well i went to the movies today and two little kids got arrested for stealing $180 worth of candy
edit: well not really arrested but held in custody until their parents came.
still funny though
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Last edited by soccerguy6494 at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by soccerguy6494
well i went to the movies today and two little kids got arrested for stealing $180 worth of candy

THat's two Phails..

1) That BS

2) And your Avatar thingy.. lol
Quote by strawberryJAMZ

1) TS said these were rich kids so they have money so they have no reason to steal.
2) Your argument makes you seem like a 10 year old.
3) Calm down.

Think before you post.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by Filter
That's what I was aiming for.. Unless anyone got it..

/thread

I don't get it. Care to explain please

Quote by Just Andrew
Why exactly should the school do something? It didn't happen on school grounds.

I never understood stuff like that...

Because the school wants new students to come, but parents won't send them here if they here kdis get arrested I guess.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Page 1 of 2