Hey everybody. My name's elijah and I'm fourteen and I'm trying to get a band together.
I found a couple really good kids and we wanna start writing music, but we just can't figure out a band name. It's kinda bugging us too because we don't wanna start writing until we have an official band name. If anyone has some really sick ideas that'd be so great.

Thank you.
Meh, why waste a "really sick idea" on a band that you don't know could write any music, yet? My band didn't have a name or a MySpace or anything for probably four months after we started writing, and we played a few "gigs" without a name, too.
You don't need a name to start writing. Fall Out Boy got their name at one of their shows. Instead of introducing your band, introduce your bandmates and say hi.

To find one, just pay attention for the next week or so. A phrase will stick out somewhere like in a book or in a text message or whatever and you'll say "That would make a kickass band name.".
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Here's One For Ya........ The Illegitimi....... It Means "the Bastards" In Latin.... I Like It, So If You Don't Use It, I May In The Future....

Another "for The Price Of A Bullet"........ Any Good???

-----------------------------------jimmyjam-----------------------------------
i got this one from the bible...... "FALL TO RISE"...... I CHECKED FOR SIMILAR NAMES..... YOU'LL FIND PREFIXES LIKE "A" AND "THE" BUT NONE JUST "RISE TO FALL"........OOPS!!! NEW ONE!!! I MEANT "FALL TO RISE"

ANOTHER IDEA....get a hat or something, and put in handwritten pieces of paper, say 5-10 per bandmate, with only one word per scrap paper, and the draw 2 or 3 randomly at a time untill y'all can agree on the best combo...... jus' an idea------jimmyjam-----

ps THEN GET TO EFFIN' WRITING!!!
The band I'm in now tried that method, we ended up getting things like Savvy Clock Watchers and stuff. It wasn't really productive.
To be brave is to take action in spite of fear. It is impossible to be brave without first being afraid. To take action without fear is not brave, it is foolish.