Page 1 of 3
I got off work and my dad came to pick me up. Well, we're heading back towards the main road and this guy is stumbling across the street. He gets in the middle of our lane and just stands there with his hand out, and making gestures like he is directing traffic, although our car was the only one there. Me and my dad just started busting up, and then the guy freaks out, and starts hitting his fist, I guess implying that he wanted to fight. Anyway, my dad starts pointing and laughing even harder as we begin to drive past him, and then the guy does a motion like he was jacking off. Man, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I love watching drunk homeless people making fools of themselves.

Edited
Last edited by MCone at Jan 1, 2009,
=/
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

You suck
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
ur dad sounds like a douche , but funny as hell lol. I'm sure it owuld have been even better if i was there.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
i only wanted to be your friend

and then rape like the dumb person you are
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
It seems like homeless people don't have a home.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I tend to feel sorry for people like that. Once saw a "crazy" guy in Morrisons having to have the price of a bottle of Whisky explained to him, then saw him outside clinging it like his child. When I realised his life had got that bad I felt pretty torn up for the rest of the day.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Lmao nice
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by YourDad
It seems like homeless people don't have a home.

*Looks at username*
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
i almost wish we had homeless people to laugh at where i live.
theres a wierd homeless guy cant speak unless he is saying someing fucked up. i listened to him tell a second grader that he jacked off while watching a dog fuck a pidgeon. he got arrested for saying that also
Quote by MCone
I got off work and my dad came to pick me up. Well, we're heading back towards the main road and this guy is stumbling across the street. He gets in the middle of our lane and just stands there with his hand out, and making gestures like he is directing traffic, although our car was the only one there. Me and my dad just started busting up, and then the guy freaks out, and starts hitting his fist, I guess implying that he wanted to fight. Anyway, my dad starts pointing and laughing even harder as we begin to drive past him, and then he does a motion like he was jacking off. Man, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I love watching drunk homeless people making fools of themselves.

Worst story I have ever read in the Pit. Sorry...You lose.
Quote by amason51
theres a wierd homeless guy cant speak unless he is saying someing fucked up. i listened to him tell a second grader that he jacked off while watching a dog fuck a pidgeon. he got arrested for saying that also

What the fuck!
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by MCone
and then he does a motion like he was jacking off. .

Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
I find it quite pathetic that TS thought this was funny, and then that he thought the Pit reinforce his immature sense of humour.

Take it to /b/
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
1.Your dads a big time ass and so are you.
2.Your story sucks.
3.Leave the pit fool.
there is no quote in this box
Quote by Trickycindy
I find it quite pathetic that TS thought this was funny, and then that he thought the Pit reinforce his immature sense of humour.

Take it to /b/

This.

How can someone laugh at one's misfortune?

Maybe the housing market fucked him and he lost his house.

Not everyone has a great life like you, but if you need to laugh at someone's pain, so be it.
Wow, so much hate. Guess you guys think Dane Cook is funny then?
I'm not laughing at misfortune, I'm laughing that he was wasted in the middle of the road acting like an idiot.... I would have laughed at a homeowner doing the same thing!
Quote by MCone
Wow, so much hate. Guess you guys think Dane Cook is funny then?

When people say hate as a noun or as an incorrect verb it annoys me. YOU, sir, are a douchebag, as well as your dad. Dane Cook doesn't have anything to do with this discussion now does he?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
When people say hate as a noun or as an incorrect verb it annoys me. YOU, sir, are a douchebag, as well as your dad. Dane Cook doesn't have anything to do with this discussion now does he?

1hate Listen to the pronunciation of 1hate
Pronunciation:
\ˈhāt\
Function:
noun
Usage:
often attributive
Etymology:
Middle English, from Old English hete; akin to Old High German haz hate, Greek kēdos care
Date:
before 12th century

1 a: intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury b: extreme dislike or antipathy : loathing <had a great hate of hard work>2: an object of hatred <a generation whose finest hate had been big business — F. L. Paxson>

It's a noun too, get over it.
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
for all you know that could've been jim morrison back from the dead

Who cares? I would laugh at Jim Morrison straight in his face, and I'd expect him to do the same to me.
Hardman ain't ya
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
I probably wouldn't have laughed, but maybe stuff like that is funny to him. Everybody has a different sense of humor, and everybody laughs at different things. I also find Dane Cook pretty funny.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by MCone
I love watching drunk homeless people making fools of themselves.

Edited

Way to go, douche.
Quote by MCone
Why not?

Because it's dumb, immature, mildly offensive, and serves no purpose except to highlight the fact that even the pre-pubescent humour prevalent among the pit's 13 year-old population has judged you to be a complete and utter douche.

Oh, and also cause zzeazz and ZeG ain't been in yet.

/thread.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Last edited by Trickycindy at Jan 1, 2009,
IIT: TS is a douchebag.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
edit: oops wrong thread
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by Trickycindy
Because it's dumb, immature, mildly offensive, and serves no purpose except to highlight the fact that even the pre-pubescent humour prevalent among the pit's 13 year-old population has judged you to be a complete and utter douche.

Oh, and also cause zzeazz and ZeG ain't been in yet.

/thread.

To each his own, every person has a different sense of humor. And please, I'm a turd sandwich not a douche.
Yes, it's very funny to make fun of people who may have psychological disorders that inhibit the person to act towards societies norms.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by MCone
To each his own, every person has a different sense of humor. And please, I'm a turd sandwich not a douche.

Don't hide your shallow, vacuous, bourgeois-superiority complex behind the feeble mask of "sense of humour"

If you're going to be so proud of your morally reprehensible attitude towards the victims of the system, at least have the balls to admit it for what it is.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Page 1 of 3