Page 1 of 2
For me, i must break/disfigure something. usually things i have in my hand. one time i got in an argument with my mom and i very carefully had to put my guitar back in the case for this reason. so what about you?
I don't think i'm ever that angry to do anything.
But I guess, sleep or sit down.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Usually nothing, i've put too many holes in my walls already, if i do it again, mom'll punch another hole in my face. so I just sit there and simmer in my madness.
call me Shelby

I usually cum blood/fap.
Or strike random objects for no apparent reason.
Hello
I'm new.
Fap furiously

On a more serious note, when i got home and found out we've been robbed, i went into a ****ing super sayan rage and broke a chair trough a window.
Had to end up paying it, but somehow felt good.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Last edited by Popsai at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by boreamor
Hit things. Walls, doors, etc.

Remember when i said i got in an argument with mom, and had to put away my guitar safely? I ended up kicking her bedroom door, heres a pic...

i stand outside in the middle of intersections making hand motions to passing vehicles that resemble the directing of traffic, jacking off, etc.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by TheRstar
Remember when i said i got in an argument with mom, and had to put away my guitar safely? I ended up kicking her bedroom door, heres a pic...

Is this for real? or did you seriously bother taking a picture of a dented door because you argued with your mum? confused.com
umm stamp up stairs and sit and be angry and want to kill things.
i cum blood.....

ok seriously though, I usually break ****, kick holes in doors, etc....

Then i run off to my room to cry and scream and whine and moan like a little bitch.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Usually listen to metal to calm myself down. My friends don't really think I actually get angry because i never show it unless im alone

+1

Or if it isn't too cold out, I'll go for a walk.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Punch myself, punch my pillows, listen to music, go on the Pit.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I never get angry really. I get pissed off and have to tell someone about it, but after that Im cool and go back on with whatever I was doing beforehand.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Throw my toys all around my room while repeatedly hitting the ground.

Most likely, I'll facepalm and make an angry sound. Then with rational thought process devise a way out of it.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
I have self-control, but that will probably leave me with an ulcer by the time I'm 25.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
i stand outside in the middle of intersections making hand motions to passing vehicles that resemble the directing of traffic, jacking off, etc.

lol, good one
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
well...one time i threw my sister through a wall...i did that cuz she read my e-mails
Heheh. I like to laugh at everyone when im mad and make people think im a duranged pervert of somesort so they leave me the **** alone. Then, and ONLY THEN am i ready to CHILL THE FAWK OUT. Other than that i like to punch babies...

Edit: I think this should have a poll. A poll with funny choices...
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Nothing. In fact, I never get angry. I let it be, and don't worry, am happy.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by SuperJoop
Is this for real? or did you seriously bother taking a picture of a dented door because you argued with your mum? confused.com

its real, i took the picture for xD's the day after.
Nothing really. It takes a lot to make me angry to the point of doing something and even then I usually have enough self control to prevent it.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
When im angry I break dance to get rid of all o' my negative fustations! (Special mystery item for refernce!)
Beers on me
Quote by HarasN323
well...one time i threw my sister through a wall...i did that cuz she read my e-mails

threw her through a wall as in, you throw her she breaks through the wall and lands on the other side? damn, how old was she?
Page 1 of 2