Is what i first thought when me and my friend were walking down a street and the house we were walking by had its front windows blown out

It was a regular day and all of a sudden me and my buddy heard an explosion from the house beside us, two of the three front windows shattered and the glass was everywhere, my friend ran and called 911 on a payphone down the road, i ran in the house to see what happened.

Turns out 2 kids, i think one was 12 and the other 8, then took one of those big 10 gallon water jugs or whatever, the ones you mount on a water despenser, they took one of those and filled it halfway with hot water and dumped dry ice in it and then strapped a bunch of rocks to it and sealed it shut.

The gas expanded and blew up with enough force to send rocks throgh windows.

When i went home later i searched in on youtube and saw it again but with small two liter bottles, that was loud and i couldnt imagine how big the one those kids set off today.

Also neither kids were injured somehow

I just thought the pit would enjoy that

Also, share your own stories of explosive stupidity

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by El Gigante
thats a parenting fail for ya

qft
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
I didnt read it, but I like your username. Im going to name my cat snuffles.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by RocksAwakening5

My friends cats name is snuffles

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Those are the same kinds of people who blow of their hands trying to make homemade explosives.

Natural selection at its finest.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Normally I'd say they're retarded, but I did spend last night with my friends launching and throwing fireworks at each other in forts. And we're mostly over 20. And one of us almost got hit right in the eye (there was a BIG welt on his cheek bone).
We're only strays.
cool.. my friend did some **** with water bottles once.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Ahhh... dry ice and waterbottles... takes me back.
In fifth grade my science class was experimenting with dry ice and water. Some friends and I had a small piece and we put it in a bottle half full of water and dish soap. The history teacher in the next room came in to see what was going on and quickly left after she saw the bottle (the science teacher knew what we were doing). We set the bottle on a desk and went on with the lesson. About two minutes later, one of the kids picks up the bottle and says "It's leaking" and the bottle suddenly explodes sending two kids to the nurses office: the one holding the bottle and another kid who got soap in his eye.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
Quote by RocksAwakening5

I named my hamster snuffles

/spam
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by deathnote29
...and another kid who got soap in his eye.

That is totally f*ucking hilarious.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.