so i was browsing my local kijiji,and i stubbled on this i have probably 70 bucks on me, and would take 1 or 2 months allowance to it, i offered him 100 with no case...do you think he'll take it?

i have a fender vibro champ XD (may return and see if i can get a nonbuilt in effects amp
and a crummy yamaha rgx121D with terrible pickups

if i meet him/her, i'll play it through an amp, and check all the wireing

thansk
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Bolt on SG? I've never heard of one, but I'm not well informed about such matters. Some one else here can probably tell you if it's a fake or not.
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
Bolt on SG? I've never heard of one, but I'm not well informed about such matters. Some one else here can probably tell you if it's a fake or not.

its an epi though, maybe its a fake ( ) i honestly dont think it is, but them new is like 600,so....could it be starter pack one?
I don't know. Youer weclome.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Ask what model and serial number. Doesn't look like a Special II (Its got two volumes and tones, Special only has a Master of each). Could be a good deal, if its real.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
Ask what model and serial number. Doesn't look like a Special II (Its got two volumes and tones, Special only has a Master of each). Could be a good deal, if its real.

i looked on the epi website, its a epi g-310,not a 400 (thats selling for 600),so i dont know how much they are new....musicians freind,wanna help me out?

EDIT: zzounds says 250...so it like half....with alder body and i think mahogany neck

i wanna built a custom, and this would save me fro buying a body blank/pots/knobs....do you think i should? i was going to do ash body but...
Last edited by nowa90 at Jan 1, 2009,
310's are significantly cheaper, and sell for around $180 or so, new that is. So might want to get it now, if that's what your looking for.
it's all coming back

its a g-310 and then go for about 250 new. End of discussion
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
its a g-310 and then go for about 250 new. End of discussion
?

do you think i should get it?
Quote by nowa90
?

do you think i should get it?

Really, I know this wasn't addressed to me but I'm putting my two cents in anyway. I would save up for awhile and get a G-400 vintage there just $300 new.
Quote by Silent_Crow13
Really, I know this wasn't addressed to me but I'm putting my two cents in anyway. I would save up for awhile and get a G-400 vintage there just $300 new.
o rly? i dont really want a new guitar, if i save 200+ dollars, i'll buy pickups or get started on my custom....i just hoped i was getting a sweet deal
not a good deal. cheao guitars like this have crappy bolt ons which kill sustain and tone. i got no beef with bolt-ons, but on cheap guitars they suck. DO NOT BUY. save up 200+ and buy a used decent guitar on ebay with preinstalled good pups.
If you want a mod guitar and can get this one for 100, than go for it. If its a guitar that you want to play guitar on, and not mod it, don't do it.
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
If you want a mod guitar and can get this one for 100, than go for it. If its a guitar that you want to play guitar on, and not mod it, don't do it.
yea, i dont know though..i want to get new pickups for my current guitar so....i think i'll only get it if i can get it for like 90 or somehting
Quote by tigerking615
I'd save and try to find a used G-400. Much better guitar.

yea, how much are htose, around 200? i saw one a month or two ago for like 350
i think i'd rather get new pickups, and try to trade in my amp
WTF? a bolt-on SG? something smells fishy here mate.
If all else fails, you better contact your mother! COME ON!

::type