I don't know I was bored and I have seen quite a few threads on books and what not. Plus I might start reading again for the hell of it.

So anyway just list the type of book you want.

ex.

Genre(or w/e lol)
length
author(if specific one)
etc....

Someone recommend me a long horror novel please.

EDIT:

Probably should of made a different title. I meant if you YOU need a book recommendation or want to recommend a book you may ask/answer.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at Jan 1, 2009,
I hope they serve Beer in Hell

by Tucker Max

I laughed my ASS off reading it.

edit: well not a horror, but w/e

edit2: I'm doing this all wrong
Scar Tissue
Anthony Kiedes

Its an amazing book.

somewhere around 400 pages
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by creeping.death!
I haven't read a book in ages, but ever since I've read the Zombie Survival Guide I've been looking for zombie literature, without being able to find anything .
So, does anyone knows a good book about zombies?

World War Z is something you might be interested in.
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
sex, drugs and coacoa puff by chuck klosterman
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

The Day My Butt Went Psycho. I forgot almost everything about it, and it's not horror, but it's pretty funny.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by creeping.death!
I haven't read a book in ages, but ever since I've read the Zombie Survival Guide I've been looking for zombie literature, without being able to find anything .

World War Z It's awesome.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Books of Blood by Clive Barker. Collection of short stories, so if you haven't read in a while, it'll be easier on you than a novel. Each story is about 20-50 pages long. Horror, in case you didn't realize it for some reason.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by BFAbassist306
World War Z is something you might be interested in.

Oops.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
mein kampf hahahaha

/being unoriginal and unfunny.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Side Effects and Getting Even by Woody Allen.

Both relatively short and are short story/comedies.

Quote by creeping.death!

I've been meaning to check that out. Is it any good or is it just the basic survival tips?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Set-Abominae
Books of Blood by Clive Barker. Collection of short stories, so if you haven't read in a while, it'll be easier on you than a novel. Each story is about 20-50 pages long. Horror, in case you didn't realize it for some reason.

I'll try that book out. I can read really well so difficulty and what not isn't a problem unless you meant like an interest thing.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
My love for literature recently resurfaced and I'm going over the classics.

I'm currently reading Fahrenheit 451, I say go with that.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Books I really have liked are Room Full of Mirrors, Slash, The Heroine Diaries, Tweak, The Green Mile and Crank.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
well.. not sure if the book has been translated to english or other languages.. but

"el alquimista" ("The alchemist" in english)
Paulo cohelo
like 120 pages not sure...

is not a horror novel but it has taught me a lot about the life.. read it.. it's a really interesting story
Artemis Fowl (series)
House of Leaves
Great Expectations
The Giver
A separate Peace
Lost Horizon
Quote by RockGuitar92
I don't know I was bored and I have seen quite a few threads on books and what not. Plus I might start reading again for the hell of it.

So anyway just list the type of book you want.

ex.

Genre(or w/e lol)
length
author(if specific one)
etc....

Someone recommend me a long horror novel please.

The Stand by Stephen King; long as all hell plus its an awesome read

right now im looking for some dark humour wriutten by anyone but Chuck Palahniuk (i've read everything he's released so far)
A book im going to borrow from my singer sounds very interesting

The Road - Cormac McCarthy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road

Itll tell you about it
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
Genre: Satire, Black Comedy
293 pages

The Dark Tower series
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror, Western
Seven books...

I'd highly recommend both, the latter being incredibly addictive.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you a 12 year old girl?

NO
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Quote by koalabacon
what are you a 12 year old girl?

NO

Haha my gf read the Twilight series. Saw it at the movies with her...it was ok. Wasn't really bad or good. Just popular.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Sodomy and the Pirate Tradition

"A great . . . very interesting book." --Johnny Depp "Burg puts historians to shame by raising extremely interesting questions that no one before had asked." --Christopher Hill in "New York Review of Books" Pirates are among the most heavily romanticized and fabled characters in history. From Bluebeard to Captain Hook, they have been the subject of countless movies, books, children's tales, even a world-famous amusement park ride. In Sodomy and the Pirate Tradition, historian B. R. Burg investigates the social and sexual world of these sea rovers, a tightly bound brotherhood of men engaged in almost constant warfare. What, he asks, did these men, often on the high seas for years at a time, do for sexual fulfillment? Buccaneer sexuality differed widely from that of other all- male institutions such as prisons, for it existed not within a regimented structure of rule, regulations, and oppressive supervision, but instead operated in a society in which widespread toleration of homosexuality was the norm and conditions encouraged its practice. In his new introduction, Burg discusses the initial response to the book when it was published in 1983 and how our perspectives on all-male societies have since changed.[/I]
Last edited by Andr00 at Jan 1, 2009,