Hey guys i am restocking my pickups on my LTD- M200,

replacing the old ESP-EMGS with Duncan invaders, i have 2 invaders (both bridges) in

2 of my other guitars so i know how powerful they are, but i have never played the

neck version, it is coming in the mail tomorrow and i was wondering what to expect?
listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Synyster Gates uses them, but it also depends on your amp. I know he uses the neck in Critical Acclaim and that short interlude before the chorus' in Girl I Know. Can I have your old pickups? I only have stock ones.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Synyster Gates uses them, but it also depends on your amp. I know he uses the neck in Critical Acclaim and that short interlude before the chorus' in Girl I Know. Can I have your old pickups? I only have stock ones.

not only is those songs.

Mostly in his solos that he uses the neck pickup
Quote by gab4554
not only is those songs.

Mostly in his solos that he uses the neck pickup

I know, but those two just came in mind. He uses it in the fast part of Afterlife as well.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10